trump is blind to what is going on around him

DEI and it will get worse. See how agenda leads to agenda leads to agenda. We seem to be getting to depraved. In the past when that happens something nasty is the result. We need stats on who gets the abortions. We do not need names as of yet. However, if identified without releasing her name, we can find out if a woman has had many abortions. And find out if a small percentage of women are having a high percentage of abortions. This would tell us the agenda is definitely not as important as is promoted. The states having the decision is the best way and they are having referendums on the issue anyway.
lol it’s always comical when you people lay bare your fascist opinions

Lots of Republicans support abortion rights. It's a human weakness issue, politicized by the left. At its core is something so dark that it can't be talked about openly.
One’s personal, subjective opinion concerning abortion isn’t the issue – the issue is reckless, irresponsible abortion bans jeopardizing the health and lives of women; it’s about government excess and overreach; and it’s about the state’s unwarranted interference in citizens’ private lives; individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not the state.

Why are you always stumping for trump?

You know this...>>>>>>...... why do you deny that Abortion is a Woman's Right.
He overturned Roe V Wade.

Next you will do more stumping for trump and say he didn't ban abortion.
Yes, yes he did.

I stump for policies. Provide candidates with better policies and you will hear me support those policies.

America has to win, this is crunch time and too many Americans think its 1989. It's not. It's 1984.

I stump for policies. Provide candidates with better policies and you will hear me support those policies.

America has to win, this is crunch time and too many Americans think its 1989. It's not. It's 1984.
Is banning abortion a policy you support?
Is taking away women's rights policy you support?

Is banning abortion a policy you support?
Is taking away women's rights policy you support?
No, this is why I knew the repeal of RvW was a loser for the next election.

It's stupid because Trump really doesn't care about the abortion issue so he should have rid the fence. Losers like Graham who want Trump to lose tell him "oh the far right religious people care about this issue, don't let them down!". Right, since no other Conservative President repealed it and the last before Trump won two terms.

Politically poor judgement. Trump could have expressed his personal opinion but differ it from law. Similar to how Dems like to carry guns and get high on weed but if you do it, look out.

One’s personal, subjective opinion concerning abortion isn’t the issue – the issue is reckless, irresponsible abortion bans jeopardizing the health and lives of women; it’s about government excess and overreach; and it’s about the state’s unwarranted interference in citizens’ private lives; individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not the state.
I'm sure the next state elections will sort it out.

This is a truth social post that seems to have been deleted

“WOMEN ARE POORER THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS HEALTHY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS SAFE ON THE STREETS THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE MORE DEPRESSED AND UNHAPPY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, AND ARE LESS OPTIMISTIC AND CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO,” Trump posted. “I WILL FIX ALL OF THAT AND FAST AND AT LONG LAST, THIS NATIONAL NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER. WOMEN WILL BE HAPPY, HEALTHY, CONFIDENT AND FREE. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, BECAUSE IT IS NOW WHERE IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE WITH THE STATES AND A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE.”

Could you imagine anything more tone deaf to the actual situation?

"I'm gonna make you so happy you will forget I took away your rights"?
The mind just boggles...

Sounds exactly right to normal people.

Forum List

Back