trump is blind to what is going on around him

After the absolute disaster enemy democrats have made in the last four years, they are going to rely on women wanting to kill their children to save them! Seriously? Really? A man swinging a machete chased an 11-year-old girl down the street and you believe that the mother of that child wants to make sure she can abort that girl's brother or sister rather than protect the girl herself. Really? That's what you are relying on? When a woman goes to the grocery store and has to weigh whether she can afford a hamburger, the last thing on her mind is killing her next child. She's hungry NOW. Her living children need clothes NOW.

No abortion is not the be and end all of every consideration. People do think about other things, women included.

There are 4 types of Voters in the US.

Single Men

Married Men

Single Women

Married Women

Men, single and married, vote overwhelmingly for the Republican Candidate.

Single Women are the only ones that vote mostly Democratic.

If Harris is somehow legally elected, it will be by a minority of 1/4 of the demographic.

democracy.

After the absolute disaster enemy democrats have made in the last four years, they are going to rely on women wanting to kill their children to save them! Seriously? Really? A man swinging a machete chased an 11-year-old girl down the street and you believe that the mother of that child wants to make sure she can abort that girl's brother or sister rather than protect the girl herself. Really? That's what you are relying on? When a woman goes to the grocery store and has to weigh whether she can afford a hamburger, the last thing on her mind is killing her next child. She's hungry NOW. Her living children need clothes NOW.

No abortion is not the be and end all of every consideration. People do think about other things, women included.
Dems live in a world of propaganda where none of that matters.

I think that there are a greater number of mentally ill single women who value killing their baby, above all else, than normal people anticipated.

I think that there are a greater number of mentally ill single women who value killing their baby, above all else, than normal people anticipated.
I doubt that. They are just noisier. Not only do they make more noise, but enemy democrats make them seem more numerous than they really are. Enemy democrats want to create the false impression that all women have abortions and have them with every pregnancy. Although, if we let them have their way, pregnant women will be snatched off the streets and forcibly given abortions just to keep the numbers up.

I doubt that. They are just noisier. Not only do they make more noise, but enemy democrats make them seem more numerous than they really are. Enemy democrats want to create the false impression that all women have abortions and have them with every pregnancy. Although, if we let them have their way, pregnant women will be snatched off the streets and forcibly given abortions just to keep the numbers up.

We will have to disagree on this one.

What rights did he take away from them?

I told you all on here the shooting down of RvW out of nowehere before the Mid Terms was designed to hurt the GOP and give an excuse to blame Trump even as some of Trumps supporters cheered. Trump, who lives in his Echo Chamber, wanted to climb up on a mountain and excite the 15% of his voting base. He played it poorly.

Regardless, he didn't take away anyones rights, if they want to blame anyone they can blame your S.C which has become more and more politicized but even then, it has just become a state issue. You are after all the United States of America and people can vote on their preferences in the elections when you provide those direct options. A big bonus of U.S democracy.

These are the same people who suggested that all of the messed up judicial actions against Trump have nothing to do deep blue New York Democrats under Biden, since they are "independent". Isn't that the same for the S.C then?

In the end none of this matters until New York and California have less power in your Union. If they continue to expand their power you better read a history book, start with the creation of the Eastern Bloc and how the citizens were forced to live under that rule. China awaits their victory...
So Trump isn’t responsible for the THREE anti Row votes he put on the Court?

Yeah. He is

There are 4 types of Voters in the US.

Single Men

Married Men

Single Women

Married Women

Men, single and married, vote overwhelmingly for the Republican Candidate.

Single Women are the only ones that vote mostly Democratic.

If Harris is somehow legally elected, it will be by a minority of 1/4 of the demographic.

democracy.
Nope

False

This is a truth social post that seems to have been deleted

“WOMEN ARE POORER THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS HEALTHY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS SAFE ON THE STREETS THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE MORE DEPRESSED AND UNHAPPY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, AND ARE LESS OPTIMISTIC AND CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO,” Trump posted. “I WILL FIX ALL OF THAT AND FAST AND AT LONG LAST, THIS NATIONAL NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER. WOMEN WILL BE HAPPY, HEALTHY, CONFIDENT AND FREE. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, BECAUSE IT IS NOW WHERE IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE WITH THE STATES AND A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE.”

Could you imagine anything more tone deaf to the actual situation?

"I'm gonna make you so happy you will forget I took away your rights"?
The mind just boggles...

Yep, Trump knows he is fucked with women.

Maybe the news here is that he started drinking.

If Trump wins it will be 2017-2020 again. Even better if we keep the house and gain the Senate.
Millions of hardcore Republicans will be voting for Harris this year. This may very well be a landslide of epic proportions. In 2016 a lot of people lied when asked who they were voting for. This year I think will be the same, except that many people are telling their family and friends they’re voting for Trump, when they will actually vote for Harris.

#DUMPTRUMP

Is banning abortion a policy you support?
Is taking away women's rights policy you support?
Tell ya what - you keep your hands off my body, and I'll keep my hands off yours.

You can't advocate for abortion rights and mandatory vaxxing at the same time.

Forum List

Back