Trump is the Reason the Deficit is so Bad

Dub ya-6 trillion in 8 years
Zero- 9 trillion in 8 years
Orange man-7 trillion in 4 years
Installed invalid- 3 trillion in 4 months

You might want to check your math.

Quid Pro did a $4 trillion pork spend, then another $3 trillion. That's $7 trillion in is first hundred days. Add the $6 trillion he now wants and that an insane $13 trillion in less than 6 months.
What are you even babbling about with these fake numbers.

Bush was a failed president that inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus, then he turned that into 2 losing wars and a total economic collapse, with a Hurricane Katrina fuck up debacle sprinkled in...
Trump inherited a $550 B/year deficit and he doubled that in 3 years, yet never achieved 3% growth annually, then Trump- totally fucked up everything covid and incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on fabricated lies of election fraud that never happened, in which cops died...

No democrat has ever been remotely that bad ever in the entire history of America.

The GOP is the party of complete and total failure.
So Democrats voting against the 13th amendment was not a fuck up?

You’re right, the Trump Administration and his merry band of Republicans spent like drunken sailors, no doubt about it, the numbers don’t lie.

The question is, now the Democrats are in charge and have the wherewithal to do something about it, should they start cutting spending and earnestly attempt to balance the budget? Or do they, as appears to be the case so far, just follow Donny’s lead and increase the deficit EVEN MORE?
Why should Democrats always have to clean up Republican messes?
They don’t “clean up them” they just come along and make them worse, it’s like its a race to see which party can get us to the point of economic Armageddon the quickest.
I agree with that, but when you look at the 21st century, The huge push Bush and the GOP made to go to war in Iraq, the great financial crisis, in which Bush is most responsible because he was president for 7 years when it happened, then Trump's poor economic policies and his failure at covid. The GOP has done serious damage to America, far worse than anything the Dems have done.
One parties extreme failure does not excuse the others simple failure, but it definitely means that the party of extreme failure, the GOP, should not have influence on policy until they can show they have some form of competence.
Obama was not good, and he should have emphasized the economic recovery a lot more, but he certainly was not as bad as Bush or Trump. If you look at the numbers and the results from an impartial view, it is pretty obvious.
Hillary insisted we invade Iraq leaving Bush few options.
LOLOL

You think Bush WASN'T the Commander-in-Chief??

:cuckoo:
Shameful how Hillary used political pressure to force Bush into war with Iraq.
So you do think Bush wasn't the Command-in-Chief. Your ignorance is your problem, no one else's.
A good commander listens to his subordinates.
Hillarys rah rah speeches to invade Iraq swayed him.
This epitomizes the GOP.
The party of blame everybody else for your failures.
A republican has never ever taken personal responsibility for their actions or faults ever, all they do is blame everybody else. That is why the GOP is the party of total failure.

Thank you for clearing that up for all of us...
You’re a moron who doesn’t even know Congress is responsible for creating budgets.
The Congress didn't deploy troops to Iraq, ya moron.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You’re right, the Trump Administration and his merry band of Republicans spent like drunken sailors, no doubt about it, the numbers don’t lie.

The question is, now the Democrats are in charge and have the wherewithal to do something about it, should they start cutting spending and earnestly attempt to balance the budget? Or do they, as appears to be the case so far, just follow Donny’s lead and increase the deficit EVEN MORE?

Because the republicans won't clean it up, they make it worse.

Most of the rest of us don't want to live in the shit hole nation that their economic and social policies turn the United States into.

I believe the proper question here is why do people keep voting those conservative republicans into office to keep doing this to our nation over and over again.
Uhm we don't know, low taxes, low cost of living, strong defense...
And shitty economies.

Ehhh... Takes congress to pay for it. If congress doesn't agree, it doesn't happen. Pretty sure that's the point.

Edit: Unless of course congress has started putting money aside for future conflicts and I'm unaware of it. Possible I guess. Link me?

Dub ya-6 trillion in 8 years
Zero- 9 trillion in 8 years
Orange man-7 trillion in 4 years
Installed invalid- 3 trillion in 4 months

You might want to check your math.

Quid Pro did a $4 trillion pork spend, then another $3 trillion. That's $7 trillion in is first hundred days. Add the $6 trillion he now wants and that an insane $13 trillion in less than 6 months.
What are you even babbling about with these fake numbers.

Bush was a failed president that inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus, then he turned that into 2 losing wars and a total economic collapse, with a Hurricane Katrina fuck up debacle sprinkled in...
Trump inherited a $550 B/year deficit and he doubled that in 3 years, yet never achieved 3% growth annually, then Trump- totally fucked up everything covid and incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on fabricated lies of election fraud that never happened, in which cops died...

No democrat has ever been remotely that bad ever in the entire history of America.

The GOP is the party of complete and total failure.
So Democrats voting against the 13th amendment was not a fuck up?
Sure it was. But that was over 150 years when the racist conservative south was a Democrat stronghold. Now the racist conservative south is a Republican stronghold. Who the fuck knows what point you're trying to make with that?

Ehhh... Takes congress to pay for it. If congress doesn't agree, it doesn't happen. Pretty sure that's the point.

Edit: Unless of course congress has started putting money aside for future conflicts and I'm unaware of it. Possible I guess. Link me?
Yes, Congress paid because Bush chose to invade Iraq for stockpiles of WMD that weren't there. That's a function of the Congress. Guess how much Congress wouldn't have spent had Bush decided to not invade Iraq?

Yes, Congress paid because Bush chose to invade Iraq for stockpiles of WMD that weren't there. That's a function of the Congress. Guess how much Congress wouldn't have spent had Bush decided to not invade Iraq?
*shrugs*

I suggest you look into that. I don't mind how you look to others.

*shrugs*

Are you some how trying to imply that the war in Iraq, which was repeatedly pumped and promoted by Bush, Fox news, and every single republican in America was somehow the dems fault??

The war in Iraq was Bush's signature policy, his big fuck up. Every single republican ever supported the war in Iraq, and if you didn't support the war in Iraq you were labeled a traitor.

Lots of Democrats lost in the 2002 mid terms because they were labeled anti-war and anti American by the GOP.

You are the typical fake independent, that claims to be independent, but really is a republican.

*shrugs*

Are you some how trying to imply that the war in Iraq, which was repeatedly pumped and promoted by Bush, Fox news, and every single republican in America was somehow the dems fault??
No. I'm saying Congress pays for shit. That's what it does. It's one of it's main functions.

You are the typical fake independent, that claims to be independent, but really is a republican.
*shrugs*

You can think whatever you want. The president has the authority to place troops anywhere he wants for like... 60 days or some thing like that... After that, it takes congress. You may have noticed things have gone on a bit longer than that. You can piss and moan and blame the single person at the top... But it takes two of the three branches. Minimum.

*shrugs*

No. I'm saying Congress pays for shit. That's what it does. It's one of it's main functions.

*shrugs*

You can think whatever you want. The president has the authority to place troops anywhere he wants for like... 60 days or some thing like that... After that, it takes congress. You may have noticed things have gone on a bit longer than that. You can piss and moan and blame the single person at the top... But it takes two of the three branches. Minimum.
I suggest you read Public Law 107–40

I suggest you read Public Law 107–40
*shrugs*

I love repeating myself... It's awesome. Again... I don't care what you look like.

Edit: If you want help... Ask. Edit2: I'll give you a hint... The very thing you posted tells you what to look for.

In 2016 Obama had ~ $550B annual Deficit.
Trump took over and ran that up to $1.1 Trillion/year in 2020 before covid. Doubling the annual deficit. Then Trump fucked up everything Covid on an epic scale and the US need to spend/waste Trillions of dollars just so its people can survive.
The entire situation was exacerbated by Trump's failed covid response, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, and Trillions in wasted stimulus.

When Trump took over he immediately ramped up spending BIG TIME and passed huge tax cuts that greatly added to the deficit, BUT gave little economic benefit. This gave the economy a small pop, but Trump never achieved 3% annual growth and GDP was barely better than Obama. The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers prove this.
FACTS:

George W Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and turned that into total doom with mega deficits. Trump inherited an ~$550B annual deficit and turned that into absolute bankruptcy. Trump ran ~$3.5 Trillion annual deficit in 2020.

Biden is spending a lot, BUT Trump completely bankrupted America beyond anything we have ever seen before (even worse than Bush).

View attachment 494929

View attachment 494930View attachment 494930

Media fed liar.
A real trumpian level response right there.

I hit you with facts and links with accurate sources, totally crushing anything you have to say.

You are over matched and overwhelmed, your only response in to blame the media.

It's not the media's fault Trump bankrupted the country with his wild spending bills, Trump did that...

You liars never have facts, you have what your lying media feeds you.
The facts the OP presented are sound, it’s clear the Trump Administration over estimated the fiscal stimulus effects that the Tax Reform package would provide, along with initiating new spending that wasn’t warranted and NOT taking contingencies into account (like, for example a massive downturn caused by A GLOBAL PANDEMIC).

The numbers are what they are, arguing against them is silly, the only relevant question is CAN THE DEMOCRATS DO ANY BETTER? The ball is in their court, so far they appear not only to be dropping it but they also appear to be letting the air out of the ball for good measure.
Prove it. I won't wait because all you'll do is post a link to some media bullshit.

*shrugs*

*shrugs*

Who's idea was it to go to war in Iraq? Who's plan was it.
You are the typical fake independent. A republican claiming to be an independent. Pathetic...

You have forgotten all the things you and the GOP did and said in 2002-2004...
Did you even follow the news and events politics then?? I doubt it, because if you did you would know what happened.

Trump took over and ran that up to $1.1 Trillion/year in 2020 before covid. Doubling the annual deficit. Then Trump fucked up everything Covid on an epic scale and the US need to spend/waste Trillions of dollars just so its people can survive.
The entire situation was exacerbated by Trump's failed covid response, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, and Trillions in wasted stimulus.

When Trump took over he immediately ramped up spending BIG TIME and passed huge tax cuts that greatly added to the deficit, BUT gave little economic benefit. This gave the economy a small pop, but Trump never achieved 3% annual growth and GDP was barely better than Obama. The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers prove this.
FACTS:

George W Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and turned that into total doom with mega deficits. Trump inherited an ~$550B annual deficit and turned that into absolute bankruptcy. Trump ran ~$3.5 Trillion annual deficit in 2020.

Biden is spending a lot, BUT Trump completely bankrupted America beyond anything we have ever seen before (even worse than Bush).

View attachment 494929

Media fed liar.
A real trumpian level response right there.

I hit you with facts and links with accurate sources, totally crushing anything you have to say.

You are over matched and overwhelmed, your only response in to blame the media.

It's not the media's fault Trump bankrupted the country with his wild spending bills, Trump did that...

You liars never have facts, you have what your lying media feeds you.
The facts the OP presented are sound, it’s clear the Trump Administration over estimated the fiscal stimulus effects that the Tax Reform package would provide, along with initiating new spending that wasn’t warranted and NOT taking contingencies into account (like, for example a massive downturn caused by A GLOBAL PANDEMIC).

The numbers are what they are, arguing against them is silly, the only relevant question is CAN THE DEMOCRATS DO ANY BETTER? The ball is in their court, so far they appear not only to be dropping it but they also appear to be letting the air out of the ball for good measure.
Prove it. I won't wait because all you'll do is post a link to some media bullshit.
I posted about 5 links.
That is rock solid proof.
The facts are undeniable.

They don’t “clean up them” they just come along and make them worse, it’s like its a race to see which party can get us to the point of economic Armageddon the quickest.
I agree with that, but when you look at the 21st century, The huge push Bush and the GOP made to go to war in Iraq, the great financial crisis, in which Bush is most responsible because he was president for 7 years when it happened, then Trump's poor economic policies and his failure at covid. The GOP has done serious damage to America, far worse than anything the Dems have done.
One parties extreme failure does not excuse the others simple failure, but it definitely means that the party of extreme failure, the GOP, should not have influence on policy until they can show they have some form of competence.
Obama was not good, and he should have emphasized the economic recovery a lot more, but he certainly was not as bad as Bush or Trump. If you look at the numbers and the results from an impartial view, it is pretty obvious.
Hillary insisted we invade Iraq leaving Bush few options.
LOLOL

You think Bush WASN'T the Commander-in-Chief??

:cuckoo:
Shameful how Hillary used political pressure to force Bush into war with Iraq.
So you do think Bush wasn't the Command-in-Chief. Your ignorance is your problem, no one else's.
A good commander listens to his subordinates.
Hillarys rah rah speeches to invade Iraq swayed him.
This epitomizes the GOP.
The party of blame everybody else for your failures.
A republican has never ever taken personal responsibility for their actions or faults ever, all they do is blame everybody else. That is why the GOP is the party of total failure.

Thank you for clearing that up for all of us...
You’re a moron who doesn’t even know Congress is responsible for creating budgets.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Commander asked for Congressional input. Hillary led the charge and told the President congress wants him to invade Iraq.

Like Hillary wanting to go to war with Libya, she was wrong about Iraq. You Leftards live warmongers.

This "Banker" guy doesn't know how money works and surely he doesn't know how federal debt works. To him, like all PROGS they only see the surface of things. These are the types of people who think quarterbacks win super bowls by themselves.

If the "Banker" had a clue & operable brain he'd know our debt conditions improved on Trump's watch until COVID was exploited by his Demonicrats.

Check it out Banker: Is this close to summarizing history of state of affairs since Reagan?

Worth mentioning the idiot doesn't know how govt. works either. Ever heard of Congress? Do you know what Congress does? Fuck no. Was Trump in Congress? Fuck no.

Does Banker know money? Fuck no.
Trump inherited a $550 B annual deficit, he doubled that in 3 years before covid.
Trump was a fiscal disaster.
And those are the unequivocal facts.

Banker doesn't know money, ha ha haaaaa!. You reach & lie because you're short on material but love the Demonincrats anyway.

Banker doesn't know what a FFY is. The budget for FFY 2017 was passed under the O'bummer admin. in 2016 at a deficit of 665 billion.

Banker doesn't know how to divide, ha ha haaaa! The budget passed after three years Trump was a deficit of 1083 billion. That doesn't look double to me, but if you want a handicap of 247 billion call it doubled just for kicks.

Banker doesn't know what congress is responsible for, ha ha haaaa!

While O'bummer's most best budget deficit was 485, that was in FFY 2015 passed by a Republican majority in Congress. Additionally, there were no crisis. The deficit increased each year after.

While Trump's budget prior to COVID was a 1083 deficit, it was the Demonicrats who held the majority in congress.

Banker doesn't know what budget deficit to GDP is, ha ha ha ha haaa! The ratio increased every year under O'bummer, increase is bad. Same for Trump.

Last edited:

FACTS:

View attachment 494929

Obama GDP vs Trump GDP:

View attachment 494935

Wow, that chart is a fucking lie.

Typical of you Nazi vermin.

Obama never broke 3% in 8 years. You are making shit up.

Trump had 4.5% GDP growth in Q3 2018. Obammy never cracked 3% in 8 years
You are lying by confusing Q's with Years.

FACT #1: Neither Obama nor trump had 3% GDP Growth for a Year.

FACT #2: Both Obama and trump had Quarters with more than 3% GDP growth.

Which of these would you care to dispute?

FACTS:

View attachment 494929

Obama GDP vs Trump GDP:

View attachment 494935

Wow, that chart is a fucking lie.

Typical of you Nazi vermin.

Obama never broke 3% in 8 years. You are making shit up.

You are lying by confusing Q's with Years.

FACT #1: Neither Obama nor trump had 3% GDP Growth for a Year.

FACT #2: Both Obama and trump had Quarters with more than 3% GDP growth.

Which of these would you care to dispute?
Fact #1 is not a fact.

FACT #3: Uncensored2008 is fucked in the head.

FACTS:

View attachment 494929

The Duopoly has been ass fucking the treasury since the 1980s.

New Topics

Forum List

Back