🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Knows What Vance Said About Him

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
So you can be sure that the public relations teams have already written paragraphs of responses for when this gets thrown in Vance's face because you know it's coming. Really it's going to be a pretty slick tap dance to get around some of those comments. In the final analysis It doesn't work out so well for those insist that Trump is nothing but an id creature and shows that Trump does a lot more forward looking than people give credit for. Turning the other cheek will play well with the Bible belters and provide an argument against the ego centrism that he supposed to be all about.

Interesting...
Trump keeps them guessing and to date has not failed to dominate each and every news cycle 9 years running...a previously unmatched feat.
Closing in on 3300 news cycles now.

Indeed, what he said about Trump 4 years ago is meaningless.

The fact he thinks parents should stay in violent marriages ‘for the sake of their kids.’ is far more relevant.

The fact he thinks parents should stay in violent marriages ‘for the sake of their kids.’ is far more relevant.
Meh.... There are many types of violence in a marriage. Sometimes the emotional abuse can be worse than the physical abuse. It's not surprising coming from his Jacksonian Roots that he adheres to fundamentalist position. Myself I think if a man is physically or even emotionally abusive to his wife.... She should dump the prick. Raising children in that atmosphere might tend to continue the cycle.

J.D. Vance denies supporting abusive marriages after viral comments • Ohio Capital Journal

Not what he said, but the democrat Reich needs their disinformation.

"In Vance’s book “Hillbilly Elegy,” he referenced growing up in a home of alcoholism and substance abuse, referencing it as “violent,” as well. His grandparents’ relationship was “incredibly chaotic,” he added in the Sept. statement.

“They fought a lot. They were very, you know, earlier in their lives, they were even violent with each other, but they never got divorced,” Vance said in a 2020 interview with the Chris Buskirk Show. “There’s this weird sense of just devotion for its own sake, that I think has its downsides, to be honest, it certainly has downsides, but I think is a very useful trait. And something I just don’t see enough among the professional class in this country.”"

And I thought biden cucked out when he picked kamala because she basically said he was a rapist and racist.
BUt this guy called trump hitler. A moral disaster. Called himself a never trumper.
:lol:

And I thought biden cucked out when he picked kamala because she basically said he was a rapist and racist.
BUt this guy called trump hitler. A moral disaster. Called himself a never trumper.
:lol:

But he has spent the last 5 or 6 years kissing Trump's ass, so all is forgiven

I don't know all of what Vance said about him before, but what little I saw was very sharp criticism of trump.

But to me it appears he saw the trump administration, then saw the Biden administration and realized the error of his ways once he had a real comparrison.

And everywhere you looked the media, the government, people on social media were all calling him a liar, a rapist, Hitler, that he used Russia to create fake everything, he lied about being spied on and all that other stuff. But over time it was proven he wasn't those things, and almost all of his crazy lies and conspiracy claims were actually true. And as time went by he saw that the media and the current administration were creating propaganda against trump and in reality were the liars, the cheaters and doing the things they called trump crazy for claiming they did

I think he just needed time for everything to become clear.

I also trust Trump's judgement and he made the choice he thought would be best.

I don't know all of what Vance said about him before, but what little I saw was very sharp criticism of trump.

But to me it appears he saw the trump administration, then saw the Biden administration and realized the error of his ways once he had a real comparrison.

And everywhere you looked the media, the government, people on social media were all calling him a liar, a rapist, Hitler, that he used Russia to create fake everything, he lied about being spied on and all that other stuff. But over time it was proven he wasn't those things, and almost all of his crazy lies and conspiracy claims were actually true. And as time went by he saw that the media and the current administration were creating propaganda against trump and in reality were the liars, the cheaters and doing the things they called trump crazy for claiming they did

I think he just needed time for everything to become clear.

I also trust Trump's judgement and he made the choice he thought would be best.

Thank you.

I haven't seen much of Vance since I don't watch TV, and so I need to trust the opinions of those I have trusted for a while.

Before Trump was a known quantity, it was simple thinking to dismiss him. As a known President, it is impossible to dismiss him. Anyone who remains a Never-Trumper at this point is an idiot.

So you can be sure that the public relations teams have already written paragraphs of responses for when this gets thrown in Vance's face because you know it's coming. Really it's going to be a pretty slick tap dance to get around some of those comments.

Not at all. Think about it: Vance was a diehard Never-Trumper, until he actually got to know Trump and found out he was all wrong about the guy. Vance found out that all the bullshit he had been fed by the media about Trump wasn't at all like what Trump actually was. Trump took a guy who was devoutly OPPOSED to him, and turned him around 180°. I can relate to that having been born and raised a democrat in a very blue region until I grew up enough to begin really thinking for myself and seeing how things really were and that the democrats were actually the cause of most every problem.

Wow, what a success story! It will be one of Vance's (and Trump's) greatest strengths. Like me, there is no better conservative than one who started out as a progressive liberal then got burned by the progressive liberal democrat broken system.

Vance is going to eat Harris alive.

This really highlights how trump is the unity candidate.

Vance showed some open mindedness once trump was elected, got to know the man, and recognized he was wrong, and trump, bridged that gap and the two are now friends

This is what America used to be about

Forum List

Back