Trump launches new grift, Silver coins this time.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

There will be one every week.Who buys this shit ?
Trump is losing and needs cash. Mainly so he doesnt have to spend his own cash.
Next week he will start an only fans account with him and Loomer fucking.

You can’t blame. What else are the MAGA retards good for, other than being exploited ?

The awesome Trump commemorative Silver coins are 1 oz. .999 fine silver.
They feature a high relief engraving of our beloved Pres. Trump.
Many consider them possibility the investment opportunity of a lifetime. .... :thup:
...........................................................................................................................................

I"m tempted to get one for my daughter

she's backing Harris

Maybe the Mint will release "loser" commemorative silver coins featuring Pres. Biden and VP Kamala Harris.
So that people in the future can realize how close America was to becoming a commie 3rd world disaster until Trump was re-elected and turned our nation around. ... :thup:
.........................................................................................................................................

Ummmmmmmmmm, for the most part candidates don't spend their own cash. Why is Kamala Harris accepting millions and millions from her Hollywood and billionaire friends?

The beautiful silver Trump coins are a tremendous investment.
They will be become valuable collector items in the future. ... :thup:
.............................................................................................................................................
Sure buddy. Buy LOTS. Of em

The awesome Trump commemorative Silver coins are 1 oz. .999 fine silver.
They feature a high relief engraving of our beloved Pres. Trump.
Many consider them possibility the investment opportunity of a lifetime. .... :thup:
...........................................................................................................................................
I wouldn't add them to my portfolio any more than I would any collectible, but I could see them doubling in value simply because of the novelty--especially after he is dead and gone. It would always maintain the precious metal value.

I've collected silver commemorative coins from the mint for a long time and I think you will see greater appreciation in the price of the Trump coin than the US commemoratives. I think it would be a good investment.
Big fan of Franklin Mint huh?

Forum List

Back