Trump May Prevail But The Pubs In Congress May Well Not Back Him.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
In the below link below one will hear the words "UNI_PARTY" which I call the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Listen CAREFULLY to the two political pundits speak about the 'uni-party'. This is what I have been trying to convey to my fellow board members for so may moons. I can honestly say that BOTH Dems & Pubs on our USMB are going to be flabbergasted @ the NUMBERS "QUOTED" between these two political analyzers!

Ya think.

The whole thing is a clown show.

I just want Trump there to prevent the empty suit from letting her puppet masters push her in a marxist direction.

As much as I don't want to see Trump shot, I'd love it if I woke up one morning to read George Soros had a very very very painful 8 hour brain aneurism before dying.

And his son cut off his own balls while playing with his boyfriend.

In the below link below one will hear the words "UNI_PARTY" which I call the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Listen CAREFULLY to the two political pundits speak about the 'uni-party'. This is what I have been trying to convey to my fellow board members for so may moons. I can honestly say that BOTH Dems & Pubs on our USMB are going to be flabbergasted @ the NUMBERS "QUOTED" between these two political analyzers!

I think the normie Republicans are taking a dive in the presidential race. They’re just worrying about their own races and raising their own money, because Trump and the party are no help.

#PURPLEPOWER

Forum List

Back