Trump NOW Knows the Right People to help him run his Presidency

Nonetheless, his own history does not support that statement. Trump had the biggest (85%) turnover in his first administration ever seen in any presidency.

One big problem that exists in Trump is that his beliefs do not allow him to hire good people and much less listen to them. Here is a statement that Trump made publicly in 2018, that shows exactly what his mentality is on this issue:

The problem is that he believes he knows more than anyone about anything

He even knows more about the law than his own lawyers

Video: Why Donald Trump Is Frustrated With His Lawyers

How can anyone run a country by himself, without anyone competent around him? On top of that, he lies as he repeatedly says that he will hire the best of the best?

Who are the “good people” you would like him to hire? Be specific

Who are the “good people” you would like him to hire? Be specific
How would I know who are the best? I was not the one elected to be president.

BTW, it was Trump himself that said he would hire the best people. Evidently the ones he fired were not the best and the best he hired thought he was not good enough.

Explain that. He guaranteed his supporters that he would hire the best. Was he incompetent, perhaps?

BTW, it was Trump himself that said he would hire the best people. Evidently the ones he fired were not the best and the best he hired thought he was not good enough.

Explain that. He guaranteed his supporters that he would hire the best. Was he incompetent, perhaps?
So you have no idea but you just want to criticize. Thx for playing

Oh...HE LIIIIIIIIIIIED! HELLLLLP! HELLLLLP SOMEBODY! HELLLLLP!
HE LIIIIIIIIIED!

Trump NOW Knows the Right People to help him run his Presidency​

What kind of idiot posts “Trump NOW knows” and then follows it up by saying his history doesn’t support it?
Nonetheless, his own history does not support that statement.
Do you know what the word “now” means, imbecile?
Pro tip: it has nothing to do with past history.
Think.

You mean to say that checking on the validity of his statements is criticizing?

Are we not supposed to see if what he says is true or not?
He explained that as a rookie politician he didn’t realize what core competencies work and don’t work. Pretty transparent. You criticize Trump but not Biden, a career politician who didn’t fire anyone and picked a VP based on identify politics.

Tough to take you seriously

He explained that as a rookie politician he didn’t realize what core competencies work and don’t work. Pretty transparent. You criticize Trump but not Biden, a career politician who didn’t fire anyone and picked a VP based on identify politics.

Tough to take you seriously
Do you take Trump seriously?

Because if you do, then explain these statements from Trump from 2016/2017 as he was campaigning for the presidency, and after hearing them, explain to me how you can call someone that knows more than anyone else EVER, a "rookie" that did not understand "core competencies and how they work and how they don't work"?

Do you take Trump seriously?

Because if you do, then explain these statements from Trump from 2016/2017 as he was campaigning for the presidency, and after hearing them, explain to me how you can call someone that knows more than anyone else EVER, a "rookie" that did not understand "core competencies and how they work and how they don't work"?

It’s called hyperbole and he is right. He unified the Republican Party. Expanded its base. Included working class folks, white collar folks and minorities

Pretty accomplished for a rookie politician.

He has my vote in 2024

The problem is Harris is just as much a fascist. Maybe worse.
You must be retarded. It's one thing to oppose her policies, but to make this commemt shows that you are crazy.

It’s called hyperbole and he is right. He unified the Republican Party. Expanded its base. Included working class folks, white collar folks and minorities

Pretty accomplished for a rookie politician.

He has my vote in 2024
Oh yeah, he united the Republican party, eh? Is that why there is a Lincoln project, the pychiatrypac.org, the anti-Trumpers, the never Trumpers and the Rino's and why they got rid of McCarthy, eh?

What he united was the far Right and the Conspiracy theorists, in addition to all the loonies. Great Job, right?

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You must be retarded. It's one thing to oppose her policies, but to make this commemt shows that you are crazy.
Apparently you’re fine with Dick Cheney’s foreign policy and Goldman Sacks running the economy, because that’s Kamala. Not that Don is any better.

How you can dislike Don while loving K, boggles the mind. They aren’t that different.

Oh yeah, he united the Republican party, eh? Is that why there is a Lincoln project, the pychiatrypac.org, the anti-Trumpers, the never Trumpers and the Rino's and why they got rid of McCarthy, eh?

What he united was the far Right and the Conspiracy theorists, in addition to all the loonies. Great Job, right?
Lincoln Project = pedophiles

What loonies? Those who wear masks while riding in the car alone? Those who use multiple genders cause they can’t realize they are mentally ill? Those who cry racism if you disagree with them?

The woke has gone crazy. Trump 2024

Forum List

Back