Trump NOW Knows the Right People to help him run his Presidency

Nope. Youre triggered and I am laughing at your expense. You wokies are so out of touch with reality it’s laughable.
You are using word salad but not proving anything. You are a clown.

Anyhow, if it makes you feel good...............I am "triggered" (into laughter) by all the baseless and biased claims Trumpers makes. Does that make you feel good? If yes, then great.

Prove? My eyes, ears and life experiences are proof versus your cartoon propaganda. Covid was a blatant example of the Govt overreaching and taking away our human rights.
You are funny. Your avatar shows what kind of eyes, ears, and life experiences you have had and your nick (the Defiler) shows the personality you have, which by the way is proven with your own words.

This is the only thing anyone can do with you

1727449448759.png

You are using word salad but not proving anything. You are a clown.

Anyhow, if it makes you feel good...............I am "triggered" (into laughter) by all the baseless and biased claims Trumpers makes. Does that make you feel good? If yes, then great.
Your response shows you’re triggered. You can’t name a policy of Harris you support. Neither can she. But but but Trump

Triggered

You are funny. Your avatar shows what kind of eyes, ears, and life experiences you have had and your nick (the Defiler) shows the personality you have, which by the way is proven with your own words.

This is the only thing anyone can do with you

View attachment 1018593
Wow even LOTR triggers you. If you want to see more jokes, look in the mirror.

Your response shows you’re triggered. You can’t name a policy of Harris you support. Neither can she. But but but Trump

Triggered
As I have stated REPEATEDLY, this election is not about the issues but about survival of Democracy. This is not about getting Harris elected but about making sure that Trump does not get elected. If Harris does a bad job, she will be gone in 4 years. If Trump gets his way, he will stay forever and Democracy will die.

So to answer your post, I would even vote for a cockroach to be president than to vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, those are the only 2 choices given to us.

Forum List

Back