Trump or Vance?

After a Trump win, who would you rather have as president?

• I'd rather have Trump as president than JD Vance so don't remove Trump from office

• Remove Trump so that JD Vance will be president. We must get Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
For the sake of discussion, let's say the election is already over. Trump/Vance won. I am not only predicting that Trump will win but that Republicans will take back the Senate but lose the House back to the Democrats. So, we'd have Trump in the White House, a Republican Senate, and a Democrat majority in the House. I'm also predicting that Kamala Harris will show America that democrats respect elections and will not take democracy away and will certify the election results and help with a peaceful transition of power - immediately followed by Democrats trying every trick in the book to remove Trump from office, probably impeaching him again, saying that a convicted criminal isn't allowed to be president and a whole slew of other stuff until they finally find something to remove Trump with.

All of this leads up to my poll question (mostly to those on the left):

If Trump wins, would you rather have Trump as president or remove him from office so that JD Vance would be president? Pick your poison. Only two choices in the poll.

For the sake of discussion, let's say the election is already over. Trump/Vance won. I am not only predicting that Trump will win but that Republicans will take back the Senate but lose the House back to the Democrats. So, we'd have Trump in the White House, a Republican Senate, and a Democrat majority in the House. I'm also predicting that Kamala Harris will show America that democrats respect elections and will not take democracy away and will certify the election results and help with a peaceful transition of power - immediately followed by Democrats trying every trick in the book to remove Trump from office, probably impeaching him again, saying that a convicted criminal isn't allowed to be president and a whole slew of other stuff until they finally find something to remove Trump with.

If Trump wins, would you rather have Trump as president or remove him from office so that JD Vance would be president? Pick your poison. Only two choices in the poll.
Both would be disasters but Trump presents a greater threat to our culture and society than any FOS incompetent politician could IMO. He is willing to go further and divide us into factions that hate eachother to points that can get very dangerous and we need a change in tides.

JD is thirsty for power and will say and do whatever he needs to get there. Who knows what he would be like if he actually gets power but my hope is that he would be more open to hearing the will of the people and not as concerned with impressing Trump with the same horrible MAGA act he has been putting on

Jesus. That’s a Hobson’s choice

Both would be disasters but Trump presents a greater threat to our culture and society than any FOS incompetent politician could IMO. He is willing to go further and divide us into factions that hate eachother to points that can get very dangerous and we need a change in tides.

JD is thirsty for power and will say and do whatever he needs to get there. Who knows what he would be like if he actually gets power but my hope is that he would be more open to hearing the will of the people and not as concerned with impressing Trump with the same horrible MAGA act he has been putting on
That is the left who have been doing that.

Forum List

Back