Trump & Putin = a nice team!

Only Trump and Putin together can save the greatest civilization on earth - the White Christian one.What would be almost all others without our inventions, science and technologies? Nothing.Traitorous leftists and corrupt cuckservatives fervently desire either Bush 3.0 ( two were enough! ) or lady who can't have even a good relationship to her man and is guilty on death of millions innocents in the Middle East and North Africa.
Look South Africa. It would be the same destiny for the US in thirty years if Trump lost elections.Only Trump can make a political alliance with Russia, make freedom in the Middle East and make America great again.
Together with Putin they will change the world for its best.

Great movie.

• Donald Trump wins Dem Debate
    Vine ^ | December 20, 2015 | Daniel Scavino Jr.
    Congratulations @realDonaldTrump. WINNER of last night's debate. As saying goes, smear what you fear. Trump 2016

Are you getting ready to bomb a cartoon country?

tt151026.gif

Only Trump and Putin together can save the greatest civilization on earth - the White Christian one.What would be almost all others without our inventions, science and technologies? Nothing.Traitorous leftists and corrupt cuckservatives fervently desire either Bush 3.0 ( two were enough! ) or lady who can't have even a good relationship to her man and is guilty on death of millions innocents in the Middle East and North Africa.
Look South Africa. It would be the same destiny for the US in thirty years if Trump lost elections.Only Trump can make a political alliance with Russia, make freedom in the Middle East and make America great again.

Great movie.

Dude, you're hilarious.

I applaud you for your deft use of irony.

:clap:

Great movie.

Dude, you're hilarious.

Its what happens when you TRULY do not give a shit what someone else thinks of you. :) Some call it blunt others call it being an asshole. I call it deal with or just fuck off. I am me! Not gonna sugar coat it for anyone.

Great movie.

Dude, you're hilarious.

Its what happens when you TRULY do not give a shit what someone else thinks of you. :) Some call it blunt others call it being an asshole. I call it deal with or just fuck off. I am me! Not gonna sugar coat it for anyone.

Your campaign to make "conservatives" look dumb is working!

Great movie.

Dude, you're hilarious.

But you can't change being an :ahole-1:

No matter what you say or do! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Great movie.

Dude, you're hilarious.

I speak for no one but myself.What I say is according to me and me only.

"Trump & Putin = a nice team!"

A 'nice' team of arrogant, war-mongering authoritarian tyrants who have nothing but contempt for the rule of law.
Oh, the irony.

Trump will remove the immigration restrictions for the Russians. Then will have all the Russians taking over this country under welfare. I am very happy for you. Be careful what you wish for.
A little paranoid there, aren't you? :lol:

Paranoid? Weren't you so scared of Muslims and Mexicans. Talking about paranoid. Be careful what you wish for.

The Soviet Union was a threat to the U.S. but Russia isn't. Russia isn't an ideological threat - Russia isn't Communist and no longer tries to infect other nations with an ideology that has killed so many millions. Russia is also much smaller than the Soviet Union.

So instead of election let make trump king or ruler. Since he's the only one in the country capable of winning. Lol

A 'nice' team of arrogant, war-mongering authoritarian tyrants who have nothing but contempt for the rule of law.
Oh, the irony.

Trump will remove the immigration restrictions for the Russians. Then will have all the Russians taking over this country under welfare. I am very happy for you. Be careful what you wish for.

Paranoid? Weren't you so scared of Muslims and Mexicans. Talking about paranoid. Be careful what you wish for.
How many Russians are declaring war on us?

Oh, the irony.

Dude.... Move to Russia.

Oh, the irony.

Dude.... Move to Russia.
Move to Iran.

The Soviet Union was a threat to the U.S. but Russia isn't. Russia isn't an ideological threat - Russia isn't Communist and no longer tries to infect other nations with an ideology that has killed so many millions. Russia is also much smaller than the Soviet Union.

Yeah right... Maybe you can explain who is arming Iran and Syria the prime supporters of terrorism, invaded his neighboring countries Georgia and Ukraine, other neighboring countries wants to join NATO for protections against Russia, murdering civilians in Syria, cyber attack against US..... Someone has to stand against Russian aggression.

Yeah right... Maybe you can explain who is arming Iran and Syria the prime supporters of terrorism, invaded his neighboring countries Georgia and Ukraine, other neighboring countries wants to join NATO for protections against Russia, murdering civilians in Syria, cyber attack against US..... Someone has to stand against Russian aggression.
Why do you feel Russia, Iran, and Syria directly threaten the U.S.? Have these countries invaded?

These countries may threaten Israel but not the U.S.

And consider this: Israel Supports Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels including the Islamic State (ISIS). UN Report

Last edited:

Dude.... Move to Russia.
Move to Iran.

You are not happy here.... Your kissing Russian ass therefore you should move to Russia.

White christians make up less then 47 percent of the population and over 30 percent vote democratic, so your fantasy just ain't gonna happen

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority

According to the latest results from Pew Research Center's Religious Landscape survey published Monday by National Journal's Next America project, just 46 percent of American adults are white Christians, down from 55 percent in 2007.

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority

Last edited:
Trump is the biggest gainer since our last PPP national poll in mid-November, going from 26% to 34%. He's also become more broadly popular with GOP voters, with his favorability rating going from 51/37 up to 58/34. Trump's hold on the Republican electorate holds true with most segments of the party. He leads with 36% among voters most concerned with having a nominee who's conservative on the issues, and with 34% among voters most concerned about being able to beat a Democrat in the fall. He leads among both Evangelicals with 35%, and among non-Evangelicals with 33%. He leads with both women (34%) and men (also 34%). He leads with both younger voters (38%) and seniors (32%).

Forum List

Back