Trump & Putin = a nice team!

Only Trump and Putin together can save the greatest civilization on earth - the White Christian one.What would be almost all others without our inventions, science and technologies? Nothing.Traitorous leftists and corrupt cuckservatives fervently desire either Bush 3.0 ( two were enough! ) or lady who can't have even a good relationship to her man and is guilty on death of millions innocents in the Middle East and North Africa.
Look South Africa. It would be the same destiny for the US in thirty years if Trump lost elections.Only Trump can make a political alliance with Russia, make freedom in the Middle East and make America great again.
Together with Putin they will change the world for its best.
White christians make up less then 47 percent of the population and over 30 percent vote democratic, so your fantasy just ain't gonna happen

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority

According to the latest results from Pew Research Center's Religious Landscape survey published Monday by National Journal's Next America project, just 46 percent of American adults are white Christians, down from 55 percent in 2007.

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority
Gentiles are a very large majority in the U.S.

A little paranoid there, aren't you? :lol:

Paranoid? Weren't you so scared of Muslims and Mexicans. Talking about paranoid. Be careful what you wish for.
How many Russians are declaring war on us?

Dude.... Move to Russia.
Move to Iran.

You are not happy here.... Your kissing Russian ass therefore you should move to Russia.
You are immature. You make adolescent comments, therefore your internet privileges should be limited to children sites.

The Great White European Christian Civilization must survive, it needs true leaders like Trump or Putin, otherwise it will became a couple of Caliphates and dirty turd world bantustants within few decades. E.g. South Africa or Rhodesia, who were transformed to hellholes on Earth.Where are 270 millions of non-Muslims who were killed by admirers of a pedophile 'prophet' while 1500 years?Only Israel has a Jews only immigration policy, we are enforced by lefts to be 'divers' and to open our doors to billions uneducated invaders with IQ 65 from the dirtiest countries.Enough is enough, go to Hell leftism and communism, we need new concepts and new leaders.Otherwise our children and grandchildren will curse us.Liberals were everywhere failed, for example Hitler, Lenin, Mao were leftists liberals too.

The Great White European Christian Civilization must survive, it needs true leaders like Trump or Putin, otherwise it will became a couple of Caliphates and dirty turd world bantustants within few decades. E.g. South Africa or Rhodesia, who were transformed to hellholes on Earth.Where are 270 millions of non-Muslims who were killed by admirers of a pedophile 'prophet' while 1500 years?Only Israel has a Jews only immigration policy, we are enforced by lefts to be 'divers' and to open our doors to billions uneducated invaders with IQ 65 from the dirtiest countries.Enough is enough, go to Hell leftism and communism, we need new concepts and new leaders.Otherwise our children and grandchildren will curse us.Liberals were everywhere failed, for example Hitler, Lenin, Mao were leftists liberals too.
Is Trump a Christian? Is Putin a Christian?

p.s.
Hitler was right wing fascist

What's ironic about this is that when Bush 43 took office, his administration identified Russia as America's primary geopolitical rival. Conservatives agreed. When Romney ran for President, he identified Russia as America's greatest threat. Conservatives agreed. Now, "conservatives" are slobbering all over Putin.

These American "conservatives" are today's useful idiots. During the USSR, the useful idiots were leftists who swallowed the Soviet Union's propaganda. Today, the useful idiots are American "conservatives" who swallow Putin's propaganda, a man who lamented the fall of the Soviet Union and who is as far from American ideals as any leader in Europe.

Of course, few in the educated class or who have any experience in foreign affairs agree, conservative or otherwise.

What's ironic about this is that when Bush 43 took office, his administration identified Russia as America's primary geopolitical rival. Conservatives agreed. When Romney ran for President, he identified Russia as America's greatest threat. Conservatives agreed. Now, "conservatives" are slobbering all over Putin.

These American "conservatives" are today's useful idiots. During the USSR, the useful idiots were leftists who swallowed the Soviet Union's propaganda. Today, the useful idiots are American "conservatives" who swallow Putin's propaganda, a man who lamented the fall of the Soviet Union and who is as far from American ideals as any leader in Europe.

Of course, few in the educated class or who have any experience in foreign affairs agree, conservative or otherwise.
What ussr propaganda did leftists swallow?

A long list.

Since I have to get going, the best book on that subject I ever read was this one.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Democracies-Perish-Jean-Francois-Revel/dp/0060970111&tag=ff0d01-20

A long list.

Since I have to get going, the best book on that subject I ever read was this one.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Democracies-Perish-Jean-Francois-Revel/dp/0060970111&tag=ff0d01-20
Leftists being against Vietnam showed support for the ussr? I don't think so.

A long list.

Er, no.

The USSR had a lot of sympathizers on the left in North America and Europe, if not for its tactics and totalitarianism, than for its aims of a more egalitarian society.

The Soviet Union was a threat to the U.S. but Russia isn't. Russia isn't an ideological threat - Russia isn't Communist and no longer tries to infect other nations with an ideology that has killed so many millions. Russia is also much smaller than the Soviet Union.

Yeah right... Maybe you can explain who is arming Iran and Syria the prime supporters of terrorism, invaded his neighboring countries Georgia and Ukraine, other neighboring countries wants to join NATO for protections against Russia, murdering civilians in Syria, cyber attack against US..... Someone has to stand against Russian aggression.
Why do you feel Russia, Iran, and Syria directly threaten the U.S.? Have these countries invaded?

These countries may threaten Israel but not the U.S.

And consider this: Israel Supports Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels including the Islamic State (ISIS). UN Report

Pay attention read my post #56 and get back to me.
Btw this is my country and I support my country.

A long list.

How Democracies Perish: Jean-Francois Revel, Branko M. Lazic: 9780060970116: Amazon.com: Books

Er, no.

The USSR had a lot of sympathizers on the left in North America and Europe, if not for its tactics and totalitarianism, than for its aims of a more egalitarian society.
Well, communism did, I'll give you that. The USSR, not so much.

The Soviet Union was a threat to the U.S. but Russia isn't. Russia isn't an ideological threat - Russia isn't Communist and no longer tries to infect other nations with an ideology that has killed so many millions. Russia is also much smaller than the Soviet Union.

Yeah right... Maybe you can explain who is arming Iran and Syria the prime supporters of terrorism, invaded his neighboring countries Georgia and Ukraine, other neighboring countries wants to join NATO for protections against Russia, murdering civilians in Syria, cyber attack against US..... Someone has to stand against Russian aggression.
Why do you feel Russia, Iran, and Syria directly threaten the U.S.? Have these countries invaded?

These countries may threaten Israel but not the U.S.

And consider this: Israel Supports Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels including the Islamic State (ISIS). UN Report

Pay attention read my post #56 and get back to me.
Btw this is my country and I support my country.
This is what you wrote: Maybe you can explain who is arming Iran and Syria the prime supporters of terrorism, invaded his neighboring countries Georgia and Ukraine, other neighboring countries wants to join NATO for protections against Russia, murdering civilians in Syria, cyber attack against US..... Someone has to stand against Russian aggression.

The only power in the world that threatens the U.S. is the CCP. A patriot would build a coalition of Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, India, NATO, and other countries (including Russia) who would work with the Chinese people to combat the CCP.

Instead what are we up to?

First we destroy Iraq, which empowers Iran (Iraq's enemy). Then the neocons want us to fight Iran!

We attack Assad and thereby empower ISIS! Syria is the bitter enemy of some brands of terrorism.

We are still fighting in Afghanistan. It's the longest war in U.S. history! What are we accomplishing? Bombing civilians and creating more people who hate the U.S.?

And why are we propping up Israel with billions of taxpayer dollars? Israel conducts damaging spy attacks on the U.S. and sells weapons to our most dangerous enemy!

Let's stop wasting $$$$ and lives in these endless, enervating conflicts in the Mideast.

Last edited:
Putin hates America and this just didn't start under Obama. Putin made strong Anti-American/The West speeches before Obama took office.
Why does the right embrace a foreign leader who's history is littered with anti-Americanism and the bodies of his enemies?
Either Putin admirers are completely ignorant or just plain hate America too.
Here's What Lies Behind Vladimir Putin's Biggest Anti-American Rant Yet
Putin's Fiery Anti-U.S. Rhetoric: Why Now?
Anti-American Sentiment Grows Worldwide

From the article you linked to: The message was clear: if America breaks rules in Kosovo, so can Russia in Ukraine. "The bear will not even bother to ask permission. Here we consider it the master of the taiga. It does not intend to move to any other climatic zones. However, it will not let anyone have its taiga either."

This does not mean that Mr Putin is ready for a real war with the West. The withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine suggests that his actions are constrained both by sanctions and by the unwillingness of Russians to lose more soldiers' lives. But Mr Putin's meddling in Ukraine is far from over.

In many ways it is Russia's weakness, not its strength, that is now the biggest danger.

Russia doesn't have the power or the inclination to challenge American interests. Putin might attack us with some harsh words but that's about it.

Last edited:
Putin hates America and this just didn't start under Obama. Putin made strong Anti-American/The West speeches before Obama took office.
Why does the right embrace a foreign leader who's history is littered with anti-Americanism and the bodies of his enemies?
Either Putin admirers are completely ignorant or just plain hate America too.
Here's What Lies Behind Vladimir Putin's Biggest Anti-American Rant Yet
Putin's Fiery Anti-U.S. Rhetoric: Why Now?
Anti-American Sentiment Grows Worldwide

From the article you linked to: The message was clear: if America breaks rules in Kosovo, so can Russia in Ukraine. "The bear will not even bother to ask permission. Here we consider it the master of the taiga. It does not intend to move to any other climatic zones. However, it will not let anyone have its taiga either."

This does not mean that Mr Putin is ready for a real war with the West. The withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine suggests that his actions are constrained both by sanctions and by the unwillingness of Russians to lose more soldiers' lives. But Mr Putin's meddling in Ukraine is far from over.

In many ways it is Russia's weakness, not its strength, that is now the biggest danger.

Russia doesn't have the power or the inclination to challenge American interests. Putin might attack us with some harsh words but that's about it.

Well, I’m from [Eastern] Ukraine (unfortunately) and I can tell you one thing: there are NO regular Russian troops there and never have been in Ukraine, it’s all invented by Western propaganda. Official Kiev (we call them the junta ) started the war against its own people and doesn’t want to stop it, because it brings them a lot of criminal money (looks like we are talking about Turkey, ha?). Without alleged "Russian aggression in Ukraine" how you think Ukrainian/Western propaganda would explain it to the whole world??? And Biden comes to Kiev a few times a year to make sure the war would not stop (his son Hunter Biden has commercial interests there too, Google him in case interested).

On Nov,12 2015 German TV channel Deutsche Welle has interviewed Poroshenko [Ukrainian president], who has had a hard time answering a lot of uncomfortable questions about ceasefire, corruption, TV channel and the chocolate factory he promised to sell but still owns, “pocket armies”, Right Sector and oligarchs he promised to get rid of but they all still exist and so on.

Watch the video attached (minute 10.47) and how Poroshenko is lying about violatinging Minsk agreements:

Journalist to Poroshenko: We’ve seen shelling, OSCE ( International Organization of Security and Cooperation of Europe) has been reporting a number of cease violations:
- you’re missing the deadlines.
- why are your Grads rocket launching still in territory where they should not to be now in November as cited by OSCE 2 days ago?
Why are your Grads missiles launching in the place they shouldn’t be? OSCE is reporting it.
So, the report is wrong? You say it’s wrong.
So, they got it wrong?
But you and OSCE can’t both be right.
So, you have a different interpretation of this from OSCE?
Poroshenko interview causes stir online | World | DW.COM | 13.11.2015

Now look how Putin answered a question about Russian possible military bases in Syria (Dec.17):

Some people in Europe and the US repeatedly said that our [military] base can remain there [in Syria] if we want it to. But I do not know if we need a base there. We have a 1,500-kilometre-range Kalibr sea-based missile and aircraft-carried Kh-101 missile with a 4,500-kilometre range.
So why would we need a base there? Should we need to reach somebody, we can do so without a base.
Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference

The answer is: he does not need his troops in Ukraine and he would be in Kiev in a day or two if he wanted. The recent events in Syria have proved it pretty good.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/w...iles-a-new-weapon-in-syria-conflict.html?_r=0

Last edited:
We were told a couple months back Putin would completely destroy ISIS within a matter of days, being that he wasn't a wuss like Obama.

So, has that happened yet? Apparently not. Huh.

Don't worry. It will surely happen RealSoonNow. Just have faith in DearLeaderPutin. He's on the verge of a GloriousVictoryForTheMotherland. And will be, for the next several years. You liberals just don't understand the sheer military brilliance it takes to get stuck in a quagmire.

Trump heard the pro-Putin buzz on the rightwing nut circuit so he's added that to his list of panders.
What is it with left-wing loons promoting pointless conflicts? Are the loons cheered when they see a dead American soldier or are they just stupid?

Trump heard the pro-Putin buzz on the rightwing nut circuit so he's added that to his list of panders.
What is it with left-wing loons promoting pointless conflict? Are the loons cheered when they see a dead American soldier or are they just stupid?
No one really knows what the Big Quack would actually do in the ME, and he probably least of all. But if you don't know the same azzholes who brought us Iraqi Freedom aren't lining up behind the establishment candidates, you're even a tool for a Big Quack supporter.

As for the Big Quack and the Ex-KGB reporter killer, the Big Quack simply notes his fan base Trumpeters love anyone who beats his bare chest and yells.

Forum List

Back