🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump re: business conflicts: Tough Shit

Trump shrugs off business conflict concerns: 'The law's totally on my side'

"The law's totally on my side. The president can't have conflicts of interest," he told The New York Times, according to the newspaper's reporters on Twitter.

How long before impeachment hearings start?

Impeachment for what exactly?

Profiting personally using the office of the president, whether by benefiting foreign governments, or perhaps assisting enemies (treason).

People are saying Trump may get lethal injection.

More and more the allegations that Hillary was somehow corrupt are becoming hilarious.

"The law's totally on my side. The president can't have conflicts of interest," he told The New York Times, according to the newspaper's reporters on Twitter.

Profiting personally using the office of the president, whether by benefiting foreign governments, or perhaps assisting enemies (treason).

More and more the allegations that Hillary was somehow corrupt are becoming hilarious.

Apparently somebody left the gate unlocked at the lunatic factory and one of the "products" escaped...

... meanwhile back in Kansas; Dorothy was overhead saying "We're not in Oz anymore Toto".

Future Crime.png

Last edited:
Well, we should probably wait until he takes office before we expect the Republican controlled congress to start impeachment hearings, after all it's only proper. :rolleyes:

Wait until he profits before addressing it?
naw, we should just go ahead and prosecute him before he does anything wrong, It's more efficient.

How about just telling him he cant do it as a starter?

Well, we should probably wait until he takes office before we expect the Republican controlled congress to start impeachment hearings, after all it's only proper. :rolleyes:

naw, we should just go ahead and prosecute him before he does anything wrong, It's more efficient.

Hillary ruined that for everyone. We made her sign a piece of paper, too, and even that didn't work. So now, no potential candidate can have any connections to anyone, ever again.

He already admitted he lobbied for Britain to relocate wind farms from his golf course.

But he's just getting started. This is going to be a treat.

Hillary ruined that for everyone. We made her sign a piece of paper, too, and even that didn't work. So now, no potential candidate can have any connections to anyone, ever again.

Yeah but how about before throwing in the towel you at least inform him this is a problem. Or is even telling him beyond the pale?

Yeah but how about before throwing in the towel you at least inform him this is a problem. Or is even telling him beyond the pale?

Plenty of people are telling him it is a problem. As long as he sells his hotel nights or real estate at market rates to all comers, even political ones, there is no conflict. As long as he avoids the problem, there is no problem. So far, there's no problem, but he's been warned of the potential problem.

I just find it odd no one seemed to care when the other side did it, just now that this side might, could potentially do it, too.

Libs pinch their nipples over any and every dumbass thing that President Trump won't be impeached over.

Kinda funny, really gay.

faggotry.jpg

Plenty of people are telling him it is a problem. As long as he sells his hotel nights or real estate at market rates to all comers, even political ones, there is no conflict. As long as he avoids the problem, there is no problem. So far, there's no problem, but he's been warned of the potential problem.

I just find it odd no one seemed to care when the other side did it, just now that this side might, could potentially do it, too.

Uh, the other side put their investments in a blind trust.

Trump wants to put his investments in the hands of his kids....uh, NOT a blind trust.

That is what we have been saying for the past 8 years, and still nobody can come up with a coherent answer.

With regards to trump, I don't know if he'll even make it to inauguration day.

Go ahead.....let me know how it works out for you.

The bar you are setting is so low that anyone can do anything with foreign governments and none of it is a problem.

For example: If I bought out you entire hotel and tipped heavily that doesn't mean you will do me a favor and even if you did, it's reasonable. Well hell, you just described and defended pay to pay as long as either party can provide an excuse. And we all know how hard it is to come up with excuses. :slap:

Forum List

Back