Trump Responds to Question About What He'll Do to Ensure Jobs Stay in America. The Answer Was as You'd Expect

Cheeto Jesus said something braggadocious and self-congratulatory?!?

OMGSTFUNOWAY!!!

giphy.webp
*and detached from reality

The real reason the thread exists.

Yet you opened the thread to avoid the topic.

Weird.

He can’t run the type of race that he wants to run because she’s a black woman. He’s had trouble trying to figure out how to attack her and it shows.
Trump has a serious women problem as it is. His attacks on her don't hit the mark and that's because he's slipping into lunacy. It's coming fast now. Bang bang bang, one whopper after the other. And there is nothing he can do about it.

Have fun voting for this. He repeatedly does this. He won't answer the question at hand and goes into some rambling, self- aggrandizing word salad.

Woman in Crowd - "What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?"

Trump - "Did you know I was nominated 'Man of the Year' 20 years ago?? Oh, and by the way, FAKE news."

They cut if off right when he was about to answer the question.

What does this prove?

Nothing.

Have fun voting for this. He repeatedly does this. He won't answer the question at hand and goes into some rambling, self- aggrandizing word salad.

Woman in Crowd - "What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?"

Trump - "Did you know I was nominated 'Man of the Year' 20 years ago?? Oh, and by the way, FAKE news."

Of course trump is rambling

The same way Harris does

The difference is that Harris and the dems are globalists whereas Trump is more America First

So autoworkers can expect the best deal from him, whatever that may be

Expanding domestic energy resources and reducing taxes take care of job creation organically.
Why is this so hard for you and your zombie ilk to understand? Oh, I just answered my own question.

Everyone loves Elvis, you convert nobody showing your hatred for Elvis Presely. I am happy to see you show your hatred.

The Democrat party hates all things American, including Elvis Presely.
Everyone didn't love Fat Elvis fuckup.

Trump has a serious women problem as it is. His attacks on her don't hit the mark and that's because he's slipping into lunacy. It's coming fast now. Bang bang bang, one whopper after the other. And there is nothing he can do about it.
Well political correctness has prevented him from calling her the words that he wants to use.

How far can word salad take America?

Forum List

Back