Trump signs ufo disclosure bill for govt to disclose in 180 days

Trump and his conspiracy theories, this man-child is out of touch with reality.

Well, they can come and beam him out anytime they'd like. I suspect however, they wouldn't want his stupid polluting their alien DNA. :auiqs.jpg:

Why didn't Trump do that early in his first year?
Why didn't Trump get rid of SS, Medicare, FICA Taxes burdening the workers early in his first year?
Because Trump only cared about Tax Cuts for the already Wealthy!!!

My Friend slashed his hand on his boat near Cuba, went to their Emergency Hospital & got it stitched up for only $8. Here in the USA it cost $3,000

Last edited:
Like all Americans, when I think of the blob, I wonder if that orange moron has an off switch. January 20th can't get here soon enough.

No YOU are out of touch with reality, something a lot of people pursue seriously about possible aliens been here already, even influencing life as well. There are a few people who are seriously investigating UFO's, Aliens and cross breeding as a living. There is a TV series running on this stuff.

Personally I am skeptical over a lot of claims, some seem farfetched.

Why didn't Trump do that early in his first year?
Why didn't Trump get rid of SS, Medicare, FICA Taxes burdening the workers early in his first year?
Because Trump only cared about Tax Cuts for the already Wealthy!!!

My Friend slashed his hand on his boat near Cuba, went to their Emergency Hospital & got it stitched up for only $8. Here in the USA it cost $3,000
You do realize this was a post in paranormal about ufo disclosure and NOT a post in the political forum soapbox section titled "elephant or donkey?"

Well, after the last four years, I’m confidant I can handle lizard people infiltrating our government, “one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eaters” secretly voting by mail ... or whatever else they may reveal.

I do really hope they’re friendlier and mellower than most of my fellow citizens. ET, where are you when we need you?

Last edited:
So there really are X Files! No fair Congress gets to be read in on UFO'S but we don't!

No YOU are out of touch with reality, something a lot of people pursue seriously about possible aliens been here already, even influencing life as well. There are a few people who are seriously investigating UFO's, Aliens and cross breeding as a living. There is a TV series running on this stuff.

Personally I am skeptical over a lot of claims, some seem farfetched.

Some? I don't doubt that life exists on other planets in outer space. Yet little green men in flying saucers is very farfetched.

New Topics

Forum List

Back