Trump spreads lies and disinformation at NJ press conference

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

The ex-president insulted his way into the Oval Office in 2016 — when his often-unhinged soliloquies that shattered all the rules of decorum and politics delighted grassroots Republican voters craving an anti-establishment revolution. But eight years on, the now-familiar act is getting tired, a reality that’s been thrown into sharp relief now that Trump is facing a new campaign against a younger, more energetic opponent rather than a re-run against 81-year-old Biden.”

With every press conference and campaign event, Trump continues to confirm the fact that he’s unfit to be president.

Or....

Trump will do better next time. I saw his press conference, he looked pretty good.

“Trump’s discombobulation was laid bare in a self-pitying and raging stream of consciousness delivered at his New Jersey golf club that raised serious questions about the future trajectory of his quest to return to power.

The ex-president insulted his way into the Oval Office in 2016 — when his often-unhinged soliloquies that shattered all the rules of decorum and politics delighted grassroots Republican voters craving an anti-establishment revolution. But eight years on, the now-familiar act is getting tired, a reality that’s been thrown into sharp relief now that Trump is facing a new campaign against a younger, more energetic opponent rather than a re-run against 81-year-old Biden.”

With every press conference and campaign event, Trump continues to confirm the fact that he’s unfit to be president.

I read the first three sentences of the article, skimmed a little more, and logged off.

Another man voting with his emotions and his hurt feelings. Ho hum

“As far as the personal attacks, I’m very angry at her because of what she’s done to the country. I’m very angry at her that she weaponized the justice system against me and other people —- very angry at her,” Trump said. “I think I’m entitled to personal attacks. I don’t have a lot of respect for her. I don’t have a lot of respect for her intelligence, and I think she’ll be a terrible president.”

Join the club, Mr President, I’m angry too

But I agree with the constructive criticism that trump should make 5 or even 10 policy attacks on Harris for every critique of her personally

I'm a Hispanic voting for Trump. My aunt's friends try to cajole me. They say it is my "duty" as someone born and raised in Puerto Rico to vote Democrat (or liberal). They then say that Trump has told 30k lies. I ask them to list them, and they run back to the kitchen. lol

Trump did not win Pennsylvania in 2020

TRUMP: “I won Pennsylvania and I did much better the second time. I won it in 2016, did much better the second time. I know Pennsylvania very well.”

THE FACTS: False. Trump did win the state in 2016, when he beat Democrat Hillary Clinton to win the presidency. But he lost the state in 2020 to President Joe Biden, a Pennsylvania native. According to the official certified results, Biden and Harris received 3.46 million votes, compared to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence with 3.38 million votes, a margin of about 80,000 votes.

A thief is not allowed to steal up to $950

TRUMP: “You’re allowed to rob a store as long as it’s not more than $950. … If it’s less than $950 they can rob it and not get charged.”

THE FACTS: Trump was referring to regulations in California that allegedly allow for theft under $950. But his claim is not correct — a 2014 proposition modified, but did not eliminate, sentencing for many nonviolent property and drug crimes.

When a party is in charge, and they assume the duty of declaring what opinion is true and what opinion is false and cannot be voiced, then you have totalitarianism. MAGA

Forum List

Back