Trump: The Mass Deportations will begin in Springfield and Aurora

It’s ducked up not to want people violating our laws??

Weird
Once they are HERE… they a far less likely to break the law than citizens.

If they do break the law then? Deport em

Do you understand now troll?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I do unless they break laws.

They are workers. Hard workers and the ones I’ve met ((more than a few) have been decent people
thats where we differ

Anyway democrats are guilty of not even wanting to deport criminals

Once they are HERE… they a far less likely to break the law than citizens.

If they do break the law then? Deport em

Do you understand now troll?
So once they broke the law, after that? Haha really? Do they work? Then they broke the law, and are every day they are working and living here

But I am glad to see you admit you are for open borders, not a lot of dems have the courage to do that

Actually, the problem is that the economic sanctions the US government imposed on Haiti, Cuba, and Venezuela are illegal.
The consequences of those illegal economic sanctions is that now presidents have to honor asylum seekers from those being illegally starved to death.
Exactly.

That and climate change in some parts of South America which has detroyed the way people made a living, or even the ability to eat. Entire bodies of water in some parts of South America have evaporated messing up entire ecosystems. But right wing Americans must fight the attempt to build electric powered vehicles.

So once they broke the law, after that? Haha really? Do they work? Then they broke the law, and are every day they are working and living here

But I am glad to see you admit you are for open borders, not a lot of dems have the courage to do that
Every time you cross the street in the middle of the block you break the law.

We all know what laws I am referring to. The ones that matter.

Now troll someone else freak

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The Springfield Haitians have green cards, so it would be illegal to "get rid of" them.

Eligibility Criteria​

You may be eligible to get a green card through the HRIFA provisions if you:

• Are a national of Haiti
  • Qualify as a dependent applicant under HRIFA (see below)
  • Are admissible to the United States
  • Have been continuously present in the United States since December 31, 1995 (This requirement only applies to unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21 of the principal applicant.)
  • Are physically present in the United States when the application is filed

Exactly.

That and climate change in some parts of South America which has detroyed the way people made a living, or even the ability to eat. Entire bodies of water in some parts of South America have evaporated messing up entire ecosystems. But right wing Americans must fight the attempt to build electric powered vehicles.
What body of water totally evaporated in South America, destroying an eco-system?

Every time you cross the street in the middle of the block you break the law.

We all know what laws I am referring to. The ones that matter.

Now troll someone else freak
So what other federal laws (besides immigration laws) don’t matter? I’m curious which ones I can ignore too

There’s no way that we could deport 16 million people (nor would we really want to).

But Trump would SELECTIVELY deport based on politics, grievance, and just plain cruelty.

Remember… this is the guy who HIRED dozens of illegals to work at his properties
Your gift is as a liar.

There’s no way that we could deport 16 million people (nor would we really want to).

But Trump would SELECTIVELY deport based on politics, grievance, and just plain cruelty.

Remember… this is the guy who HIRED dozens of illegals to work at his properties
Here is one of your many lies.
Remember… this is the guy who HIRED dozens of illegals to work at his propertie

I do unless they break laws.

They are workers. Hard workers and the ones I’ve met ((more than a few) have been decent people
So we need to wipe out the Democrats own laws?

Forum List

Back