Trump the pro choice Prez

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Now that trump has rejected the whining of oddball evangelicals it is time for true and loyal maga to close ranks behind the great man.
Lets be honest.

Trump doesnt give a shit about abortion. And nor should he. A Prez has a million more things to worry about. Bacon, crowd size, Hannibal lecter. All of these are pressing issies.

So I am calling on all true American patriots to smell the coffee and vote with trump.

Trump is the pro abortion Prez of all time. Get used to it and stop whining.

The Trump cult whining about Harris changing her mind.
But Trump can within minutes and...............
NOTHING to see here..........Move along.

Now that trump has rejected the whining of oddball evangelicals it is time for true and loyal maga to close ranks behind the great man.
Lets be honest.

Trump doesnt give a shit about abortion. And nor should he. A Prez has a million more things to worry about. Bacon, crowd size, Hannibal lecter. All of these are pressing issies.

So I am calling on all true American patriots to smell the coffee and vote with trump.

Trump is the pro abortion Prez of all time. Get used to it and stop whining.

All this makes Trump the consummate politician.

Trump is in favor of the people voting for what they want in each state... you know demtards... like the American way of doing things... not like the democrat court did by making it the law of the land without a vote of the people... democrats hate voting I guess...

Trump is in favor of the people voting for what they want in each state... you know demtards... like the American way of doing things... not like the democrat court did by making it the law of the land without a vote of the people... democrats hate voting I guess...
Democrats hate America. They are evil.

Democrats hate America. They are evil.
Yes, they are................

ALL democrats...........LOL

1725116463278.png

Forum List

Back