Trump the pro choice Prez

Why would they opt for an unwanted pregnancy?
The old woman isn't opting for one, she's simply AGAINST the government making such critical medical decisions that are the private and personal decisions of the woman....it is not a stranger's and certainly not big government's decision....

a really older woman remembers when she was the property of her husband and couldn't get a checking account or a credit line of her own....

The old woman isn't opting for one, she's simply AGAINST the government making such critical medical decisions that are the private and personal decisions of the woman....it is not a stranger's and certainly not big government's decision....

a really older woman remembers when she was the property of her husband and couldn't get a checking account or a credit line of her own....
It may surprise you to hear that I agree. It's not the business of government. However, it is a problem, and women bear most of the responsibility for it.

Now that trump has rejected the whining of oddball evangelicals it is time for true and loyal maga to close ranks behind the great man.
Lets be honest.

Trump doesnt give a shit about abortion. And nor should he. A Prez has a million more things to worry about. Bacon, crowd size, Hannibal lecter. All of these are pressing issies.

So I am calling on all true American patriots to smell the coffee and vote with trump.

Trump is the pro abortion Prez of all time. Get used to it and stop whining.

Please keep spreading the word that Trump is pro-choice.

The college chicks will vote for him in droves.

Trumps stance on abortion has been……Let the states handle it, it is not my problem
Even though he specifically chose judges to repeal Roe v Wade
IOW, he specifically chose judges that agreed it was a state issue. F’n moron.

Forum List

Back