Trump to steal $3 billion from the troops .

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
Do you even know the definition of "troops"?

Oh I’m sorry . Am I misusing the troop card? I know the cons like to throw it around all the time . Thought I’d give it a try .
You're misusing a lot more than that.

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
Does he have the power to close some bases and military installation in blue areas?

There’s not that many . Blue states don’t need to be propped up by glomming off military bases . Unlike red states . It’s like red state economy welfare.
So there are very few in blue areas to save money. Have you ever been in the military? The military has saved a lot of people in their personal lives if their lives were wondering aimlessly or getting into trouble. Many of those men are from blue areas also. Now the war part is a potential issue as that is why it exists. There are plenty of bases and military hardware construction places in our nation. Perhaps doing some "Amazon" type of removal will help.

We spend too much on the military anyway...since when do lefties want more military spending?

That’s a new one.

Last edited:
After years of being ignored by obama, our military is finally getting what they need, snowflake.

What they need is to have billions taken away?
Do you have any idea of the amount they’ve already been given? lol

Ok fruit loop. Obama gutted them because they had to face austerity like the rest of the agencies .

But when trump takes thier money it’s just fine?
While doubling our debt?

Obama spent more than all presidents, combined! That idiot did it while depleting our military.
Would you like to try explaining that?

We spend too much on the military anyway...since when do lefties want ,ore military spending?

That’s a new one.

It also makes no sense. Maybe proof read what you post first.

Using $3 billion of military construction budget should not bother cvnts on the left because they already bleed about too much military spending. Sorry I didn’t make it clear.

Last edited:
CONSTRUCTION FUNDS....A wall is CONSTRUCTION,the military's job is to DEFEND OUR BORDERS. Yep seems like money is going to exactly what it was intended for. Also why he got such a big military budget last year :) He knew the leftist anti americans weren't going to defend America.

Nice shot. I was in the Military, married with children. The Base Housing was inadequate. There wasn't enough and we were forced to go out into the civilian economy for housing. The Dollar signs in the Land Lords Eyes lit up like beacons in the night. We got over charged over and over and we stayed in what was essential, shacks and shanties waiting for base housing to open up. A Family of 4 living in a one room motel isn't my idea of proper housing. Even the on base housing wasn't that hot. We had what they called Substandard Housing which was left over from the 40s and 50s. They were vermin traps, cold in the winter, hot in the summer and the stairs to the bedrooms were almost straight up. The money he wants to take goes for those things. I guess he likes being a slum lord since he's one in the civilian world anyway.

CONSTRUCTION FUNDS....A wall is CONSTRUCTION,the military's job is to DEFEND OUR BORDERS. Yep seems like money is going to exactly what it was intended for. Also why he got such a big military budget last year :) He knew the leftist anti americans weren't going to defend America.

Nice shot. I was in the Military, married with children. The Base Housing was inadequate. There wasn't enough and we were forced to go out into the civilian economy for housing. The Dollar signs in the Land Lords Eyes lit up like beacons in the night. We got over charged over and over and we stayed in what was essential, shacks and shanties waiting for base housing to open up. A Family of 4 living in a one room motel isn't my idea of proper housing. Even the on base housing wasn't that hot. We had what they called Substandard Housing which was left over from the 40s and 50s. They were vermin traps, cold in the winter, hot in the summer and the stairs to the bedrooms were almost straight up. The money he wants to take goes for those things. I guess he likes being a slum lord since he's one in the civilian world anyway.
Oh well. No one is FORCED to join the military. Their job is to defend our borders and that's what they will do. I hope Trump ignores any court order to stop the wall and takes the money and gets it done,fuck em. They can whine about it after its done.

And the funds Trump misappropriates won’t be near enough to build his ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

And I believe everything I read on USMB.
:crying:

Oh well. No one is FORCED to join the military. Their job is to defend our borders and that's what they will do. I hope Trump ignores any court order to stop the wall and takes the money and gets it done,fuck em. They can whine about it after its done.
These clowns shouldn’t be surprised when they lose another battle.

And the funds Trump misappropriates won’t be near enough to build his ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

Trust him. It'll do.

You know, just for grins and giggles, I decided to look up how much various military aircraft and weapons cost each, just to get a rough idea of how bad this could be for the military.

The answer? Diverting that much money from the military could have a bad impact on our military readiness.

LOL. California has wasted far more than that on its high speed train to nowhere.

Forum List

Back