Trump to steal $3 billion from the troops .

Securing the border is part of American Defense. How can you steal from defense spending to spend for defense?

CONSTRUCTION FUNDS....A wall is CONSTRUCTION,the military's job is to DEFEND OUR BORDERS. Yep seems like money is going to exactly what it was intended for. Also why he got such a big military budget last year :) He knew the leftist anti americans weren't going to defend America.

Nice shot. I was in the Military, married with children. The Base Housing was inadequate. There wasn't enough and we were forced to go out into the civilian economy for housing. The Dollar signs in the Land Lords Eyes lit up like beacons in the night. We got over charged over and over and we stayed in what was essential, shacks and shanties waiting for base housing to open up. A Family of 4 living in a one room motel isn't my idea of proper housing. Even the on base housing wasn't that hot. We had what they called Substandard Housing which was left over from the 40s and 50s. They were vermin traps, cold in the winter, hot in the summer and the stairs to the bedrooms were almost straight up. The money he wants to take goes for those things. I guess he likes being a slum lord since he's one in the civilian world anyway.
I was in the military with substandard housing also, you know what? I manned up and didnt bitch about it, I was just glad I wasn't in some pup tent in the rain or snow, eating K rations all day.
So...you are ok with our military getting stiffed in their housing and benefits.
Are you OK with millions of illegals pouring over the border? Why yes you are!
Stop lying, fucking moron, millions are not pouring over the border.
Their already here.

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
No worries, the right doesn’t give a shit about the troops.
The claim that Dims care about the troops doesn't pass the laugh test. They certainly didn't care when they were dying waiting for treatment from the VA.
They’re still dying, fucking moron. :eusa_doh:
Are they? Can you site a case of one dying?
Fucking moron...

More veterans are dying by suicide while the VA sits on millions allotted for prevention

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
The claim that Dims care about the troops doesn't pass the laugh test. They certainly didn't care when they were dying waiting for treatment from the VA.
Agreed...the VA has gotten no better, perhaps even worse under tiny donnie.
Fucking morons think things are better because trump is president. :cuckoo:

After years of being ignored by obama, our military is finally getting what they need, snowflake.
Shit, if spending over half a Trillion dollars a year on the military is "ignoring" them, I can only hope they start "ignoring" me.

C80813D0-B583-4AA0-9F9A-906494876FD6.gif

CONSTRUCTION FUNDS....A wall is CONSTRUCTION,the military's job is to DEFEND OUR BORDERS. Yep seems like money is going to exactly what it was intended for. Also why he got such a big military budget last year :) He knew the leftist anti americans weren't going to defend America.

Nice shot. I was in the Military, married with children. The Base Housing was inadequate. There wasn't enough and we were forced to go out into the civilian economy for housing. The Dollar signs in the Land Lords Eyes lit up like beacons in the night. We got over charged over and over and we stayed in what was essential, shacks and shanties waiting for base housing to open up. A Family of 4 living in a one room motel isn't my idea of proper housing. Even the on base housing wasn't that hot. We had what they called Substandard Housing which was left over from the 40s and 50s. They were vermin traps, cold in the winter, hot in the summer and the stairs to the bedrooms were almost straight up. The money he wants to take goes for those things. I guess he likes being a slum lord since he's one in the civilian world anyway.
I was in the military with substandard housing also, you know what? I manned up and didnt bitch about it, I was just glad I wasn't in some pup tent in the rain or snow, eating K rations all day.
So...you are ok with our military getting stiffed in their housing and benefits.
Then where did 30 million illegal aliens come from?

Are they? Can you site a case of one dying?
Fucking moron...

More veterans are dying by suicide while the VA sits on millions allotted for prevention
They aren't dying of cancer because they aren't being treated, you fucking moron. That is what went on under Obama.

Agreed...the VA has gotten no better, perhaps even worse under tiny donnie.
Fucking morons think things are better because trump is president. :cuckoo:
They definitely are, dumbass.

Where’d u get that # from?

And they come from everywhere . 1/2 come in legally . Border wall does nothing .

You act like a sea to sea wall is impenetrable.

From your hallucinations, fucking moron. We don’t have 30 million illegal aliens here.

3.5 Billion to build a wall on the American Border...Is not wasting a penny
of that money. That's their job..."Keep the Invaders out!"

2.5 Billion from their Drug interdiction program. Building a barrier to keep
drugs out is right up their alley.

It seems to me that we're finally gonna spend that money on the
American people.

American people.
We are not being invaded .

That money is specifically earmarked for projects, not trumps wall.

You think it’s fine that money to build troop housing should just go to a wall .

Umm is t he supposed to protect America??

American people.
We are not being invaded .

That money is specifically earmarked for projects, not trumps wall.

You think it’s fine that money to build troop housing should just go to a wall .

The troops will get the housing. The DoD will move their money around.

American people.

That money is for upkeep and upgrading of Base Housing for Families. So much for caring out our Military. I guess they can issue 6 man tents for each family when off base housing is too tight, right?

From your hallucinations, fucking moron. We don’t have 30 million illegal aliens here.

That number keep going up with each retelling of the story. I will admit it's more than family of 9 and their insane Uncle but not 30 million. I have heard 20 million. But I believe the 11 to12 million which MOST came here legally and overstayed their Visas and Green Cards. Sometimes I wonder just how much Trump paid the Caravans to go all that way so he could declare his emergency and try and get reelected. Could he have cut a deal with Mexico we aren't aware of?

Umm is t he supposed to protect America??

not if America gets in the way of his ego ...

And just like that Trump got Liberals to care about our military!

Funny, I guarantee OP would not call it stealing if Congress lowered th military budget.

This is what you call being a disingenuous cvnt.

Forum List

Back