Trump to steal $3 billion from the troops .

Yah, you never know when Mexico is going to attack late at night.

No need to wait for dark, they have been telling us for decades they intend to take our land in broad daylight. Mexico: The Soft War.

9d34ed002c894604d2e1d925a3926584.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 1.03.38 PM.png
DSC07786-1024x768.jpg
la-raza-protest-ca.jpg
LA-RAZA.Garza_.1971-700x466.jpg
McKnight_DACAPROTEST_0092-1024x683.jpg

You know, just for grins and giggles, I decided to look up how much various military aircraft and weapons cost each, just to get a rough idea of how bad this could be for the military.

The answer? Diverting that much money from the military could have a bad impact on our military readiness.

Except the money would be coming from military funds earmarked for construction, NOT money for equiptment maintenance.

Construction for Housing and Upgrading of Housing is really where the money is coming from. I guess our troops families should live in places that breed rats, termites, and all other sorts of things. I mean,why not, why not have the Military remain as Slum Lords. It's not like there is any Housing Agencies that would get in the way like in the civilian world.

And just like that Trump got Liberals to care about our military!

Are you saying that I didn't care about the Military? Speak right up, there, cupcake.

Are you a Liberal? If so then YES. I'm saying Liberals don't give a shit about the military. That hurts your feelings doesn't snowflake.

Am I a liberal? It doesn't matter one bit on this subject. I am a retired Military Member. Notice, the word Member. Trump just lost 3.5 million votes on this one from that one group. Most actually voted for him. Not again. He just stole from our most prized resources.

Trump just lost 3.5 million votes on this one from that one group.

Did he take money out of their/your pocket? How much?

He took it from the people we look after. Since you don't give a rats ass, someone must. And that 3.5 billion would have been well spent and even then,it wouldn't have been enough to make up for the decades of fiscal abuse. So sleep well tonight, cupcake. Those people will still be on duty but not for your sake.

So how much did he take out of their pocket?

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
Umm is t he supposed to protect America??

I suggest we send Trump and his Sons and Son-in-law to Syria. AFterall, they are used to winning and they should be able to handle things better and end it all in a matter of hours. Give them a gun with only a half full mag, 3 MREs and a wool blanket. That should be enough.
Why when he is doing such a good job here?

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.

not if America gets in the way of his ego ...
You need a tampon?

We could use one of Trumps used ones like you do. I hear they are extra large.

It's not about his ego. It's about making billions for Trump Industries. Always has been.
He’s losing money not making money

You know, just for grins and giggles, I decided to look up how much various military aircraft and weapons cost each, just to get a rough idea of how bad this could be for the military.

The answer? Diverting that much money from the military could have a bad impact on our military readiness.

Except the money would be coming from military funds earmarked for construction, NOT money for equiptment maintenance.

Construction for Housing and Upgrading of Housing is really where the money is coming from. I guess our troops families should live in places that breed rats, termites, and all other sorts of things. I mean,why not, why not have the Military remain as Slum Lords. It's not like there is any Housing Agencies that would get in the way like in the civilian world.
Our magnificent troops are taught how to adapt and overcome! They'll be fine.

No need to wait for dark, they have been telling us for decades they intend to take our land in broad daylight. Mexico: The Soft War.

View attachment 246221 View attachment 246222 View attachment 246223 View attachment 246225 View attachment 246226 View attachment 246227

The fact that you no longer limit your distain to illegals, but also include brown US citizens, is duly noted.

You need a tampon?

We could use one of Trumps used ones like you do. I hear they are extra large.
Lol we don’t need one we are men

Are you saying that I didn't care about the Military? Speak right up, there, cupcake.

Are you a Liberal? If so then YES. I'm saying Liberals don't give a shit about the military. That hurts your feelings doesn't snowflake.

Am I a liberal? It doesn't matter one bit on this subject. I am a retired Military Member. Notice, the word Member. Trump just lost 3.5 million votes on this one from that one group. Most actually voted for him. Not again. He just stole from our most prized resources.

He took it from the people we look after. Since you don't give a rats ass, someone must. And that 3.5 billion would have been well spent and even then,it wouldn't have been enough to make up for the decades of fiscal abuse. So sleep well tonight, cupcake. Those people will still be on duty but not for your sake.

Military Benefits are the same as pay. Therefore, if you take away military benefits then you are taking money. It translates that Trump is taking 3.5 billion out of their pockets. If you want these people to live like humans you either build decent places for them to live or you pay them more to afford better off base housing instead of a family of 4 living in an over priced studio apartment. You pay a cop enough to afford a decent apartment. You should do no less for a Military Member. I think you will find that it's cheaper to use that 3.5 billion to build and maintain homes for the Military right here in the Good Old USA. Or we can do it your way and issue them 6 man tents with coleman lanterns and heaters for a family of 4.

View attachment 246221 View attachment 246222 View attachment 246223 View attachment 246225 View attachment 246226 View attachment 246227

The fact that you no longer limit your distain to illegals, but also include brown US citizens, is duly noted.

Fuck off Moron. I have "disdain" for ALL criminals and enemy combattants, regardless of color.

It would be a temporary diversion until the wall was built. I'm sure the men and women who join the military to protect the country wouldn't mind giving up a little to protect our southern border. Really? they are living in places that breed rats and termites? you do realize those pests can be eradicated and it doesnt cost billions. We are talking about the same US military who defeated the third reich.. thousands of men dying over Germany, freezing to death in the forests.. now today hey cant handle a slight hardship of not having a brand new living facility.. got it. Maybe we are all to soft now... has your will really evaporated that much?

Military Benefits are the same as pay. Therefore, if you take away military benefits then you are taking money. It translates that Trump is taking 3.5 billion out of their pockets. If you want these people to live like humans you either build decent places for them to live or you pay them more to afford better off base housing instead of a family of 4 living in an over priced studio apartment. You pay a cop enough to afford a decent apartment. You should do no less for a Military Member. I think you will find that it's cheaper to use that 3.5 billion to build and maintain homes for the Military right here in the Good Old USA. Or we can do it your way and issue them 6 man tents with coleman lanterns and heaters for a family of 4.
Your crocodiles tears over the military aren't fooling anyone.

It's not about his ego. It's about making billions for Trump Industries. Always has been.
He’s losing money not making money

Since when. When he has dignetaries, they stay in a Trump facility to the tune of millions. The US Government is paying for his Wifes housing in Trump Tower in NY. The list is pretty long on the millions the Trump Industries have made off the US Federal Government. And while my taxes went up for 2018, Trump Industries makes hundreds of millions in tax breaks that I helped to pay for. Don't try that con on me. Anytime Trump Industries makes a profit, Trump makes a profit. it's just waiting for him at a later date TAX FREE!!!!

Good luck pushing that narrative.
The troops love Trump like the drug cartels love Democrats

Fuck off Moron. I have "disdain" for ALL criminals and enemy combattants, regardless of color.

Interestingly enough, I did not see anyone wearing a sign reading, "I am a criminal and enemy combatant" in the pictures you posted, but I did see a lot of brown faces. Hmmmmm...

Military Benefits are the same as pay.

Which benefits did Trump cut?

I think you will find that it's cheaper to use that 3.5 billion to build and maintain homes for the Military right here in the Good Old USA.

I guess it would be impossible for the House and Senate to vote on Tuesday, to appropriate an
additional $3.5 billion "to build and maintain homes for the Military right here in the Good Old USA", eh?

I'll bet Trump would sign that bill in a heartbeat. Right?

Last edited:

It would be a temporary diversion until the wall was built. I'm sure the men and women who join the military to protect the country wouldn't mind giving up a little to protect our southern border. Really? they are living in places that breed rats and termites? you do realize those pests can be eradicated and it doesnt cost billions. We are talking about the same US military who defeated the third reich.. thousands of men dying over Germany, freezing to death in the forests.. now today hey cant handle a slight hardship of not having a brand new living facility.. got it. Maybe we are all to soft now... has your will really evaporated that much?

Okay, let's put the US on the same military Financial Footing that it took to defeat the Third Reich. Your taxes just went up to 90% for anything over 250,000 bucks a year. You get food rations, gas rations, etc.. And even with all those sacrifices at home, we still barely beat Germany. D-Day was iffy at best and Germany was just starting to turn out some new weapons that could have turned the tide to their favor without the success of D-Day.

It's one thing for Me, the Military Member to have hardships today but another for my family. Tell you what, you get to spend one whole year living in a couple of Apartment Buildings in New York or Chicago that even illegals don't wish to live in but are forced to live in. That way you can have your family experience those slight hardships. It's one thing for a WAR to force the Troop to have the hardships but to place his family in those hardships is ......... The ones that have served know what I am saying.

So he's going to take military construction funds to build a DEFENSIVE barrier and that somehow does not fall under the description of what our military is supposed to do?

You'd rather they used that money to BUILD shit in other nations?

Okay, cupcake, I spent over 20 years in the Military and I believe I can easily speak as an Expert in the housing problems IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Tell you what, you visit any military base and talk with the lower ranks about what it takes to make it for their families. And you will come away knowing why the Military has the highest divorce rate of all occupations. And yes, it is worse that a Cops. Look how the lower ranks are forced to live. They are at or below poverty. But you go ahead and look around you where you are at and don't thank them for their keeping your butt safe and sound and allowing your kids to feel safe. While you are at it, why not strip funds from the Police Departments, Fired Departments and all the other emergency services so we can strip the rest of your kid security.
Cupcake? Are you 12 years old?

BTW I spent a decade traveling around rehabbing military housing for the ACOE so blow it out of your ass.

Next you will be saying you also look wonderful in your new Chartruse Chiffon Dress and can leap small buildings. Hell, this is the Internet. You can be anything you want to be, cupcake.
It is well know on this forum that I remodel for a living. My business website has even been posted before.
Your ignorance means nothing. Schmuck

Forum List

Back