Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Oh yes please.

Popcorn, booze, any and all victuals at the ready.

And...away....we....GO

Former President Donald Trump warned Vice President Kamala Harris on Friday that he would "unleash hell" on her at his Georgia rally in Atlanta this weekend, now that she has become his official rival for the presidency this November.

“24 HOURS UNTIL WE UNLEASH HELL. At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true," Trump's campaign wrote in the email, The Hill reported. “Tomorrow I step on stage and deliver Open Border Czar Kamala Harris the WORST defeat of her failed political career."

Just fucking glorious.

Let the games begin.

Oh yes please.

And...away....we....GO

Just fucking glorious.

Let the games begin.
Unleash hell, is that a name for his spray-on tan.

20240403_150823.jpg

In all seriousness though, if the fragmented statist Dem media hadn't totally lost control of the narrative, even Trump wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to move forward in such a manner.

I have a feeling some of the most memorable moment of the campaign are about to transpire.

Oh yes please.

And...away....we....GO

Just fucking glorious.

Let the games begin.
Indeed. He's already recycled 'Crooked' for Harris. He tried 'lyin', but his team told the orange bag O' shit he previously used it to describe Ted Cruz. :rolleyes:

Cult45.

When was the last time someone asked her a tough question?

How bad did she look when she tried to respond?

DURR

11 days of YASS QUEEN! Indian-Afro girl power, and not one press conference.

And when she did go off script?

Didn't go so hot.

(See Russian hostages.)

I guess at least she didn't roam onto the empty plane, like the "President" who isn't fit for re-election but is somehow still fit to run the country.

These people are just reprehensible.

Talking to all you Lefties.

Oh yes please.

And...away....we....GO

Just fucking glorious.

Let the games begin.

Trump has already jinxed his Atlanta rally. "Unleash hell" indeed. He's just a fat, New Jersey punk.

Forum List

Back