Trump vs. Biden Approval Ratings on the Economy

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018

1638315613785.png

1638315696806.png

Biden is not as polarizing aka he is a boring old man but in terms of running the economy he is not in the same stratosphere as Trump. Ask me again why I voted for Trump and then call me racist....

View attachment 570197

View attachment 570199
Biden is not as polarizing aka he is a boring old man but in terms of running the economy he is not in the same stratosphere as Trump. Ask me again why I voted for Trump and then call me racist....
The LAST the I want is the government "running the economy".

Securing property rights. That's about it.
I disagree. They need to provide police protection as well as making sure the roads are paved and such to ensure that supplies may travel safely and expediently. They should also not impose annoying regulations.

Securing property rights. That's about it.
Property rights are the exact opposite of what govt. does in regard to so-called private property, who takes away that private property if taxes are not paid? Who negates the use of certain private property if taxes are not paid?
The government on both counts.

I disagree. They need to provide police protection as well as making sure the roads are paved and such to ensure that supplies may travel safely and expediently. They should also not impose annoying regulations.
Mkay. The question was about what role the government should play in economics.

Our economic system has govt. investment into a private business operation they deserve the heat for inflation more so than the feds.

View attachment 570197

View attachment 570199
Before I comment, what time period was your Politico snapshot of Trump's approval rating on the economy pulled from? Your linked article is almost a full year before COVID.

What role do you believe government should play in american economics?
listen
Property rights are the exact opposite of what govt. does in regard to so-called private property, who takes away that private property if taxes are not paid? Who negates the use of certain private property if taxes are not paid?
The government on both counts.
and wich party is always in favor of raising those taxes .

Most recent for both
Ok. In reality, it means very little. If you go back to the ten months prior, you'll see Trumps numbers dip as well. Not as bad as Biden's but this was the initial wave of the virus and people weren't burned out on it yet. Then comes Delta (after Trump is gone..conveniently). If you're not going to be genuine enough to admit that the seeds of these economic issues were planted in the last administration, then it's just partisan hackery. You blame the new guy. Which, right or wrong, is what's happening. Like I've said, come talk to me in another 6 months and we'll see where we are.

Forum List

Back