Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

I agree that in the ideal world neither the government nor insurance companies would be required to pay for any particular procedure. Such rules would be laid out in the policy and consumers could decide which policy they want to purchase.

However, Trump must govern in the real world .

In the real world, normal people are forced to pay for parents and or school counselors who want to get expensive “treatment” for their sons/male students to look and feel more like girls or their daughters/female students to look and feel more like boys.

Given that, paying for IVF seems the least that the companies could do given the amount of money they collect from 100% of payers for a tiny fraction of a percent of whack jobs.

I understand that it is extremely hurtful for the left-wing who has been decades, denigrating, and shaming women who want to be mothers. But I guess they’ll have to suck this one up because Trump ain’t changing his mind.

ObamaCare is now good. Got it.

Why not? Health insurance plans are already required to pay for abortions in 10 states.

If you folks can kill babies, we can damned sure breed them.
Because according to pro lifers, IVF kills more babies in the frozen state by discarding them, or by discarding the excess babies that took in the implanting ...by the removal from womb, than the babies created by the couples through IVF that are birthed.

Pro lifers believe life begins at conception. Frozen embryos, are babies to them. Discarding frozen embryo babies in the trash when you no longer need them is killing them.

If the mother to be ends up having eight of these embryo actually implanting in pregnancy, it is common practice at an early stage, aborting through removal of the excess babies the mother does not want to have....say she decides to have just triplets, then 5 of her babies to be, can be removed.

Remember Octo-mom....she bore all 8 babies that took, in her IVF treatment instead of discarding some.

IVF has been a real issue with true to the bone, pro-lifers.

That's what I have read.

Because according to pro lifers, IVF kills more babies in the frozen state by discarding them, or by discarding the excess babies that took in the implanting ...by the removal from womb, than the babies created by the couples through IVF that are birthed.

Pro lifers believe life begins at conception. Frozen embryos, are babies to them. Discarding frozen embryo babies in the trash when you no longer need them is killing them.

If the mother to be ends up having eight of these embryo actually implanting in pregnancy, it is common practice at an early stage, aborting through removal of the excess babies the mother does not want to have....say she decides to have just triplets, then 5 of her babies to be, can be removed.

Remember Octo-mom....she bore all 8 babies that took, in her IVF treatment instead of discarding some.

IVF has been a real issue with true to the bone, pro-lifers.

That's what I have read.
Yep.

And Trump's numbers with women are abysmal.

So an aide thought up this gimmick, and out of the orange slob's mouth it fell.

Yep.

And Trump's numbers with women are abysmal.

So an aide thought up this gimmick, and out of the orange slob's mouth it fell.
AND the govt funding this mandate of Trump's on IVF... according to the true pro lifers,

is actually the govt PAYING FOR abortions.....IVF related.

Forum List

Back