Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

You know that’s false. You have no counter to what I did say so you invent something I didn’t.
It’s not false. It’s exactly what he’s proposing. You may as well call it TrumpCare.

I don’t want to pay for other peoples IVF treatments nor do I want to pay for other peoples student loans. That’s the dilemma. You all keep fighting back-and-forth that the country is going to be over if the other side wins, but essentially you’re both two sides of the same coin.

Isn't this communism? Mandating insurance coverage is exactly how ObamaCare worked and the people backing Trump railed against that legislation. IVF treatment is expensive and it will result in everyone's health insurance premiums to rise. Trump continues to tack further and further to the left. Where is the outrage from MAGA? He also stated today he would be voting in support of the amendment in Florida to throw out the six week abortion restriction. The line between Trump and Harris is getting thinner as we get closer to November.

No.

Greg

It’s not false. It’s exactly what he’s proposing. You may as well call it TrumpCare.
Trump is not going to end Obamacare. Never was. Trump is not a libertarian, nor really a conservative. He's a pragmatic populist who only seems to be conservative because the simple fact is that when you really want to solve problems and not be an idealogue, you will support the conservative position on most issues because the conservative position makes the most sense from a standpoint of solving problems.

But on abortion, for example, he's not an arch conservative. He got Roe v. Wade overturned by putting justices on the USSC who actually read the Constitution to see what it says, so of course the see that abortion through the ninth month is nowhere in it. But he will never sign an outright ban on all abortions, because that would create more problems than reasonable limits on abortion will.
I don’t want to pay for other peoples IVF treatments nor do I want to pay for other peoples student loans. That’s the dilemma.
It is only a delimma in a hypothetical discussion about how things could be if libertarianism was ever implemented.

It doesn't work to say that we'll only be libertarian when it comes to preventing government from spending money in ways that benefit typical Americans while the left can continue to spend on things that benefit very few, like chronic welfare dolees, student loan deadbeats, the transgenderization of children movement, and the Military Industrial Intelligence Complex.

Given that libertarianism is not going to happen anytime soon, and that our money will be taken to spend as government sees fit, I'll vote for the guy that thinks spending on normal couples who want to have kids is better than many alternatives.
You all keep fighting back-and-forth that the country is going to be over if the other side wins, but essentially you’re both two sides of the same coin.
I agree. But one side is markedly and demonstrably better for typical Americans than the other. Refusing to vote for that side because we're waiting for the great day when the coin lands on its edge and a libertarian wins the White House is foolish. Especially given the very low quality of the Libertarians Party's candidates.

Forum List

Back