Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

One round of IVF Treatments for one patient, costs between $14,000 and $20,000. Few countries fund it, and those who do, will only fund one round of IVF.

I thought "mandates" were unfair.
They are. If Dems were willing to end all medical insurance mandates and forced payment of medical expenses for people who choose not to work, I'd pull that straight ticked (D) lever. They won't. They are mighty selective in opposing this.

While they are willing to force me to pay for a lifetime of "treatment" for "gender affirmation" that could easily go over a million dollars, starting at puberty, they don't want tax dollars used something that would help normal families who are having trouble exercising their reproductive freedom.

I guess that's yet another one-way street for Dems
How about funding paid maternity leave for ALL pregnant women?
I my GAWD! "Pregnant WOMEN?" Why area you being so uninclusive?

BTW, what is a woman?
Every time that's proposed, it's too expensive. Ditto computers for all kids in all schools. Universal health care - too expensive. But put a man on the moon? Sure, let's get out the cheque book.
All the kids in my district have school-provided iPads or Macbooks, and it's a relatively conservative district, largely funded by local oil refineries.

They are. If Dems were willing to end all medical insurance mandates and forced payment of medical expenses for people who choose not to work, I'd pull that straight ticked (D) lever. They won't. They are mighty selective in opposing this.

While they are willing to force me to pay for a lifetime of "treatment" for "gender affirmation" that could easily go over a million dollars, starting at puberty, they don't want tax dollars used something that would help normal families who are having trouble exercising their reproductive freedom.

I guess that's yet another one-way street for Dems

I my GAWD! "Pregnant WOMEN?" Why area you being so uninclusive?

BTW, what is a woman?

All the kids in my district have school-provided iPads or Macbooks, and it's a relatively conservative district, largely funded by local oil refineries.

Given the reasonable access to medical treatment is a human right and not one that should be confined to people who have jobs or who otherwise meet some phoney criteria that you come up with, you could not be more wrong.

40 years of Republican tax and labour policies had left the USA a second tier nation and on your way to becoming Venezuela.

But still, you support the notion that all poor people are lazy and must be forced to work by depriving them of food or medical treatment.
No Tulsi Gabbard on board. So you were left with Obamacare when McCain fucked up.

Greg

60% of Americans were more than happy to be left with Obamacare. In fact, Donald Trump lost House in the 2018 midterm elections in the largest loss for a sitting president in the last hundred years, simply because he threatened to repeal Obamacare.

Now Trump has pissed off both the left and the right by overturning Roe and saying you need more than 6 weeks.

Trump keeps trying to suck and blow at the same time with his most most unpopular policies. What is succeeding is in doing is pissing off everyone.

The religious right says IVF is murder and satanic and Trump wants to fund it. The left says that allowing women to bleed out in bathrooms and die is heartless and evil, and Trump is responsible for it.

And Vance want to no exceptions for rape or incest. So now you have 12 year old girls going to middle school as mothers, because their stepfathers raped them.

8 million more female voters than men and Trump has managed to piss off 80% of them.

Last week, both Walz and Vance spoke at the Firefighters Union Convention.

The Biden administration passed sweeping legislation to protect union pensions in the event of the sale or bankruptcy of a business. Republicans in general, and Trump, in particular refused to even consider such legislation.

Walz promised the Firefighters that they continue to back the Democrats, the Dems would continue to have their backs and the crowd cheered him.

Vance told them that Donald Trump was the most “pro union president in history” and the Firefighters booed him loudly.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and you can fool some of the people all of the time. The days when Donald Trump could fool anybody have long since passed.

Congratulations on being one of the idiots Trump can fool all of the time. Every day there are fewer and fewer of you.

Why not? Health insurance plans are already required to pay for abortions in 10 states.

If you folks can kill babies, we can damned sure breed them.
see here -->
"There's no law that requires any health plan, employer-based or anything else, to cover an elective abortion," says the director of the Center for Law, Health & Society at the Georgia State University College of Law, Fuse Brown

Forum List

Back