"Trump will lie" - Kamala sets up tuesdays debate in basic terms

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

We should be prepared for that. We should be prepared for the fact that he is not burdened by telling the truth. And we should be prepared for the fact that he is probably going to speak a lot of untruths.

Not burdened by telling the truth - That could go on trumps gravestone couldnt it ?

Not burdened by telling the truth has elevated this election. I must exxplain to maga what she means. She means that trump will lie all thru the debate because the truth harms him.

Not burdened by telling the truth is like being stabbed by a stiletto. I wonder if trump would even feel it ? Astonishing that such a creature is running for Prez.

Are we having a drinking game based on trumps lies.?

We should be prepared for that. We should be prepared for the fact that he is not burdened by telling the truth. And we should be prepared for the fact that he is probably going to speak a lot of untruths.

Not burdened by telling the truth - That could go on trumps gravestone couldnt it ?

Not burdened by telling the truth has elevated this election. I must exxplain to maga what she means. She means that trump will lie all thru the debate because the truth harms him.

Not burdened by telling the truth is like being stabbed by a stiletto. I wonder if trump would even feel it ? Astonishing that such a creature is running for Prez.

Kamala is Wayyyyyyyy ahead of you in the drinking game

Kamala is shitting her pants because she knows Trump is far superior to her. She'll either play dumb and avoid the questions, that should come naturally, or Trump will wipe the floor up with her. There will be a lot of soiled underwear at Democrat headquarters in the next day and a half. MAGA

Kamala is shitting her pants because she knows Trump is far superior to her. She'll either play dumb and avoid the questions, that should come naturally, or Trump will wipe the floor up with her. There will be a lot of soiled underwear at Democrat headquarters in the next day and a half. MAGA
Harris is going to remind him that he's a convicted felon.

How do you like being on Dick Cheney's side?

Forum List

Back