Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

No one has addressed when talking about lower premiums for any plan the fact a percentage of each rate increase is dictated by a state respective insurance office an insurance company is supposed to have by their state laws monies in reserve in case they go belly up or that is a pandemic and they cannot meet their claims obligations.

Oh you stupid fuck head show me where I have every posted ACA was a good thing.
Poor girl can’t even follow along in the thread. First of all, I never accused you of saying the ACA was a “good thing”. What I challenged you on was your assertion that Oreos absolutely idiotic post (#509) were “all good points” as you asserted in post #530. Specifically on this:
1. Insurers are not going to change their existing mandates within their policies unless a bill is signed into law.
You had no answer so you lost your shit. Then I challenged you in that and you started screaming obscenities (are all progressive women like Hitlery Clinton?!?).

So...one last time sweetie...see if you can keep your composure for once and provide clear, accurate, and lucid answers:

Tell us - my little fragile snowflake - what is “good” about it (ie Oreos idiotic post)?

1.) Where, exactly, does the federal government derive the power to dictate insurance mandates to insurance companies?

2.) If people like you and OREO don’t like it, how come none of you lazy fuck’n parasites ever get up off of your asses and start your own insurance company - offering the services that you demand of others?

In answer to your question the ACA gave the feds the power to dictate the 10 essential health benefits that are mandated.

I certainly hope you are a woman calling me sweetie because since I have been on these boards have indicated I am a male. So if you are a man and knew I was a man, well so goes it.

I don't have to start my own insurance company I have been in the business a total of 25 years.

So you have your own insurance company?

Nope and I never plan to I am getting ready to call it quits in a year or maybe two. I am in a management position with a broker for the past 21 years. And to tell the truth I don't have skin in the game whether or not ACA is repealed, I just try and pull out the misinformation. I have never really been a fan of it, it turned into a boondoggle very quick and even worse that trump has gotten a hold of it.

The general public believes agents are getting rich off this because the volume you can do during open enrollment. Well since there were over a hundred thousand agents registered last year with the marketplace and now only around 64,000 now that should tell you something. Some companies do not pay commissions at all to re-enroll and some pay so little it's just about not worth anyone's time running around for 2.5 months this year.

In answer to your question the ACA gave the feds the power to dictate the 10 essential health benefits that are mandated.
LMAO! That’s now how it works - sweetie. The ACA doesn’t have the authority to expand the power of the federal government. Only the U.S. Constitution can do that.

LMAO! That’s now how it works - sweetie. The ACA doesn’t have the authority to expand the power of the federal government. Only the U.S. Constitution can do that.

I have already blown your argument on that out of the water. In addition, the federal government has been mandating the coverages that private insurers sell as Medicare Advantage plans for decades.

I have already blown your argument on that out of the water.
That’s literally impossible because I don’t have an “argument”. I simply have the U.S. Constitution - the highest law in the land. Thanks for playing, junior.
In addition, the federal government has been mandating the coverages that private insurers sell as Medicare Advantage plans for decades.
Yep...the federal government has been violating the U.S. Constitution for decades. Many decades to be specific. Hell, just the existence of Medicare is a monumental violation of the U.S. Constitution.

I have already blown your argument on that out of the water.
That’s literally impossible because I don’t have an “argument”. I simply have the U.S. Constitution - the highest law in the land. Thanks for playing, junior.
In addition, the federal government has been mandating the coverages that private insurers sell as Medicare Advantage plans for decades.
Yep...the federal government has been violating the U.S. Constitution for decades. Many decades to be specific. Hell, just the existence of Medicare is a monumental violation of the U.S. Constitution.

My mistake. i did not know that your amatuer legal knowledge overturned the Supreme Court.

Do you win my cases when you present them to yourself?

My mistake. i did not know that your amatuer legal knowledge overturned the Supreme Court.
There again, the Supreme Court cannot alter law (they are part of the judicial branch while only the legislative branch can alter law). The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land. The Supreme Court cannot legally overrule it.

This is the basic stuff covered in high school. Maybe you progressives should have attended class rather than skipping to get stoned. :dunno:

Tell us - my little fragile snowflake - what is “good” about it?

1.) Where, exactly, does the federal government derive the power to dictate insurance mandates to insurance companies?

2.) If people like you and OREO don’t like it, how come none of you lazy fuck’n parasites ever get up off of your asses and start your own insurance company - offering the services that you demand of others?

Armchair quarterbacking is easy. Either get in the game or shut the fuck up. Since you refuse to get in the game, the American people sent President Trump to Washington to clean up your mess. Deal with it.

Like I said, you are fucking brain dead moron.

Do you actually believe that major insurers are rewriting policies right now without legislation to do it? Just based on one of Trump's bogus executive orders? :badgrin:

Was Obamacare an executive order or was it legislation that was passed, rules and mandates were done, that was signed into law, that was sent onto insurers in this country so they could write their policies according to those health care laws & mandates.

Insurers will not rewrite their policies without direction from an approved bill that comes out of congress and is signed into law. Therefore, credibile licensed insurers will NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do, it will still have to meet the mandates within Obamacare--meaning it will be much higher than instate insurance. It is the insurer that decides which state/s they operate in, not Trump. Insurers will turn out for healthier states to compete in. Unhealty states they will opt to avoid, which is why healthier states have multiple insurers there competing for business, while unhealthier states have fewer.

Congress holds the purse strings in this country, not Trump, and they will not authorize any expense without an approved health care bill that they wrote, approved and was signed into law. Just like Trump's executive order on a wall--it was a joke, because Congress never wrote a bill to build a wall, therefore, they will not FUND a wall.

Basic civics 101

Now should some miracle ensue and Trump's executive order actually does come to fruition and people are allowed to cross state lines to get their insurance, which will put a huge hole into subsidized insurance coverage--it will be the TRUMP states that will get hurt the worst.

10-13-17-csr-enrollment.png

Would you look at that line of DARK GREEN. The darker the green the more Federal subsidies are handed out to people who have insurance under Obamacare. IOW you would be screwed.
Pro-Trump states most affected by his health care decision

You wrote: "NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do>..."
And you think if insurers re-write policies with LESS costly services and with policies giving people a choice whether they need contraceptives or not that the STATE
regulators would be against "Lower premiums" and more choices to the insured?

Credible--licensed insurance companies (cannot nor will not) be able to rewrite policies, without an approved congressional bill that has been signed into law. If they decide to sell insurance out of state--the Obamacare mandates will still have to be met--meaning the premiums would be higher than instate insurance.

So some 400 lb. fat guy that can't get out of bed in Mississppi--is not going to be able to call an insurer in Colorado and say hey insure me, you're required too---:badgrin: They don't want his business. It's the insurers that choose the states they operate in, not TRUMP.

What Trump's executive order did do, is open the door to a lot of FRAUD. There will be so called out of state cough-cough insurance companies all over the internet in no time, selling across border medical insurance policies--(that do NOT meet the mandates in Obamacare)--& will not be accepted by instate doctors and hospitals, and or will not include (castastrophic coverage)--surgery & hospitalization, etc.---for a much lower cost than instate premiums.

I don't think the various 50 state insurance regulators will let that happen. Right now, Aetna for example registered policies to be sold in the states they want to sell in.
Federal law ALWAYS supersedes state law. And this will be the case here.
There will ALWAYS be fraud in insurance! Are you that naive? There are 1,400 insurance companies right now primarily because each entity that wants to sell in
a state must have "state" presence in most states. That may not be necessary under the Trump plan.

Where did I say there wasn't any fraud already? The point is there will be more FRAUD with Trump's excutive order. You cannot force insurers to cover states they don't want to do business in PERIOD. Nor can you force insurers to sell out of state insurance to someone that lives in a state that they do not cover, nor want to cover--PERIOD.

To make health care changes (since we are currently ruled under FEDERAL Health Care Law aka Obamacare) not the states. The States no longer control health care in this country.

Therefore,
Congress would have to approve of a new health care bill (or) make changes to the existing Obamacare, and it would then need to be signed into law, & then it is sent to the 50 States--so they can set up their Obamacare exchanges, (if they opted in for an Obamacare exchange--or you purchase it through a Federal Government mainframe) & the insurers in those states will write their policies according to the new or revised Federal HEALTH CARE LAW--not one of Trump's bullshit Executive orders.

Congress will not fund an executive order--without a Health Care bill that they have approved of and signed into law. You have NOT elected a King or Dictator.

Sweet baby Jesus how many times do I need to explain this to you? You know for as much as you hate Obamacare, you sure don't know Jack shit as to the way it's set up.

funny-quotes-daffy-duck-quotes.jpg

Last edited:

You didn't get the ACA (Obamacare) through an executive order, therefore you cannot change or alter the ACA with an executive order.

Changes--repeal/replace whatever will have to go through congress via a bill--voted upon then signed into law before anything can be done.

Civics 101

There again, the Supreme Court cannot alter law (they are part of the judicial branch while only the legislative branch can alter law). The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land. The Supreme Court cannot legally overrule it.

This is the basic stuff covered in high school. Maybe you progressives should have attended class rather than skipping to get stoned. :dunno:

I have sent a wire to the Supreme Court advising them that they should all step down, because you have found their decisions to be faulty. I am sure that they will all submit their resignations by Friday of this week.

Like I said, you are fucking brain dead moron.

Do you actually believe that major insurers are rewriting policies right now without legislation to do it? Just based on one of Trump's bogus executive orders? :badgrin:

Was Obamacare an executive order or was it legislation that was passed, rules and mandates were done, that was signed into law, that was sent onto insurers in this country so they could write their policies according to those health care laws & mandates.

Insurers will not rewrite their policies without direction from an approved bill that comes out of congress and is signed into law. Therefore, credibile licensed insurers will NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do, it will still have to meet the mandates within Obamacare--meaning it will be much higher than instate insurance. It is the insurer that decides which state/s they operate in, not Trump. Insurers will turn out for healthier states to compete in. Unhealty states they will opt to avoid, which is why healthier states have multiple insurers there competing for business, while unhealthier states have fewer.

Congress holds the purse strings in this country, not Trump, and they will not authorize any expense without an approved health care bill that they wrote, approved and was signed into law. Just like Trump's executive order on a wall--it was a joke, because Congress never wrote a bill to build a wall, therefore, they will not FUND a wall.

Basic civics 101

Now should some miracle ensue and Trump's executive order actually does come to fruition and people are allowed to cross state lines to get their insurance, which will put a huge hole into subsidized insurance coverage--it will be the TRUMP states that will get hurt the worst.

10-13-17-csr-enrollment.png

Would you look at that line of DARK GREEN. The darker the green the more Federal subsidies are handed out to people who have insurance under Obamacare. IOW you would be screwed.
Pro-Trump states most affected by his health care decision

You wrote: "NOT cross state borders to sell insurance, and if they do>..."
And you think if insurers re-write policies with LESS costly services and with policies giving people a choice whether they need contraceptives or not that the STATE
regulators would be against "Lower premiums" and more choices to the insured?

Credible--licensed insurance companies (cannot nor will not) be able to rewrite policies, without an approved congressional bill that has been signed into law. If they decide to sell insurance out of state--the Obamacare mandates will still have to be met--meaning the premiums would be higher than instate insurance.

So some 400 lb. fat guy that can't get out of bed in Mississppi--is not going to be able to call an insurer in Colorado and say hey insure me, you're required too---:badgrin: They don't want his business. It's the insurers that choose the states they operate in, not TRUMP.

What Trump's executive order did do, is open the door to a lot of FRAUD. There will be so called out of state cough-cough insurance companies all over the internet in no time, selling across border medical insurance policies--(that do NOT meet the mandates in Obamacare)--& will not be accepted by instate doctors and hospitals, and or will not include (castastrophic coverage)--surgery & hospitalization, etc.---for a much lower cost than instate premiums.

I don't think the various 50 state insurance regulators will let that happen. Right now, Aetna for example registered policies to be sold in the states they want to sell in.
Federal law ALWAYS supersedes state law. And this will be the case here.
There will ALWAYS be fraud in insurance! Are you that naive? There are 1,400 insurance companies right now primarily because each entity that wants to sell in
a state must have "state" presence in most states. That may not be necessary under the Trump plan.

Where did I say there wasn't any fraud already? The point is there will be more FRAUD with Trump's excutive order. You cannot force insurers to cover states they don't want to do business in PERIOD. Nor can you force insurers to sell out of state insurance to someone that lives in a state that they do not cover, nor want to cover--PERIOD.

To make health care changes (since we are currently ruled under FEDERAL Health Care Law aka Obamacare) not the states. The States no longer control health care in this country.

Therefore,
Congress would have to approve of a new health care bill (or) make changes to the existing Obamacare, and it would then need to be signed into law, & then it is sent to the 50 States--so they can set up their Obamacare exchanges, (if they opted in for an Obamacare exchange--or you purchase it through a Federal Government mainframe) & the insurers in those states will write their policies according to the new or revised Federal HEALTH CARE LAW--not one of Trump's bullshit Executive orders.

Congress will not fund an executive order--without a Health Care bill that they have approved of and signed into law. You have NOT elected a King or Dictator.

Sweet baby Jesus how many times do I need to explain this to you? You know for as much as you hate Obamacare, you sure don't know Jack shit as to the way it's set up.

funny-quotes-daffy-duck-quotes.jpg

You wrote "You cannot force insurers to cover states they don't want to do business in PERIOD"
Wow how brilliant!
You also wrote: the States no longer control health care in this country.
Really? If that is the case then you'd better inform these people...National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)

See your writing in "hyperbolic" terms like "no longer",etc. tends to make me doubt your ability to share an informed opinion. Just saying, you shouldn't make such definitive statements at least without "sourcing" these statements as it belittles your "experience"???

Poor girl can’t even follow along in the thread. First of all, I never accused you of saying the ACA was a “good thing”. What I challenged you on was your assertion that Oreos absolutely idiotic post (#509) were “all good points” as you asserted in post #530. Specifically on this:
1. Insurers are not going to change their existing mandates within their policies unless a bill is signed into law.
You had no answer so you lost your shit. Then I challenged you in that and you started screaming obscenities (are all progressive women like Hitlery Clinton?!?).

So...one last time sweetie...see if you can keep your composure for once and provide clear, accurate, and lucid answers:

Tell us - my little fragile snowflake - what is “good” about it (ie Oreos idiotic post)?

I certainly hope you are a woman calling me sweetie because since I have been on these boards have indicated I am a male. So if you are a man and knew I was a man, well so goes it.

I don't have to start my own insurance company I have been in the business a total of 25 years.

Nope and I never plan to I am getting ready to call it quits in a year or maybe two. I am in a management position with a broker for the past 21 years. And to tell the truth I don't have skin in the game whether or not ACA is repealed, I just try and pull out the misinformation. I have never really been a fan of it, it turned into a boondoggle very quick and even worse that trump has gotten a hold of it.

The general public believes agents are getting rich off this because the volume you can do during open enrollment. Well since there were over a hundred thousand agents registered last year with the marketplace and now only around 64,000 now that should tell you something. Some companies do not pay commissions at all to re-enroll and some pay so little it's just about not worth anyone's time running around for 2.5 months this year.

It's not people getting rich illicitly that bothers me most (though that will undoubtedly happen). It's centralizing control of the nation's health care. Both government and corporate interests want to see this - albeit for different reasons. And when corporate and government interests align, you can bet citizens will "take one for the team".

Last I looked the constitution give the congress the right to pass legislation and ACA is legislation.

Have to edit: No legislation was not passed for the cost share reductions.

It's not people getting rich illicitly that bothers me most (though that will undoubtedly happen). It's centralizing control of the nation's health care. Both government and corporate interests want to see this - albeit for different reasons. And when corporate and government interests align, you can bet citizens will "take one for the team".

Look no one liked Obamacare--including myself. As as small business owner, I too was forced onto Obamacare and I went kicking & screaming. I don't get subsidized insurance--I pay the full price. I didn't like the mandates in Obamacare--pre-natal, drug and alcohol coverage which everyone is forced to pay for--there are no options in Obamacare--except the price and the deductible. It's a Nationwide "group" insurance policy.

But it was Republicans that campaigned on repealing/replacing Obamacare for 7 long years. They have the Presidency and both houses of congress and couldn't get it done. They came up with the worst POS bill--that would have skyrocked premiums on 50 years and older, and God forbid you have any preexisting conditions--you would have had to mortgage your house to pay medical insurance premiums. Here is an add from AARP on this. Watch it.
AARP ad says House GOP health care bill would boost insurance rates for older Americans

John Boehner, former house speaker stated: That Republicans never agree on Health care, and that all the campaign rhetoric of replace/repeal was nothiing more than wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season.
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

For the last 7 years Republicans, instead of actually working on a bill that could have replaced Obamacare they instead did this. Ted Cruz and his midget minions in the House continually used these tactics.

1. Threatened do defund Obamacare at every opportunity--leaving millions that were forced onto this plan without insurance overnight.
2. Shut down the Government over Obamacare.
3. Reading Green Eggs and Ham on the U.S. Senate floor over Obamacare.
4. Sent up 30 house bills to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a Veto pen.

Anyone with any basic knowledge of Civics knows that you can not executive order your way out of a legistative, approved and signed into law Federal Health Care Law. That's why Democrats aren't raising holy hell about Trump's executive order. It's bogus.

Last edited:

Look no one liked Obamacare--including myself. As as small business owner, I too was forced onto Obamacare and I went kicking & screaming. I don't get subsidized insurance--I pay the full price. I didn't like the mandates in Obamacare--pre-natal, drug and alcohol coverage which everyone is forced to pay for--there are no options in Obamacare--except the price and the deductible. It's a Nationwide "group" insurance policy.

But it was Republicans that campaigned on repealing/replacing Obamacare for 7 long years. They have the Presidency and both houses of congress and couldn't get it done. They came up with the worst POS bill--that would have skyrocked premiums on 50 years and older, and God forbid you have any preexisting conditions--you would have had to mortgage your house to pay medical insurance premiums. Here is an add from AARP on this. Watch it.
AARP ad says House GOP health care bill would boost insurance rates for older Americans

John Boehner, former house speaker stated: That Republicans never agree on Health care, and that all the campaign rhetoric of replace/repeal was nothiing more than wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season.
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

For the last 7 years Republicans, instead of actually working on a bill that could have replaced Obamacare they instead did this. Ted Cruz and his midget minions in the House continually used these tactics.

1. Threatened do defund Obamacare at every opportunity--leaving millions that were forced onto this plan without insurance overnight.
2. Shut down the Government over Obamacare.
3. Reading Green Eggs and Ham on the U.S. Senate floor over Obamacare.
4. Sent up 30 house bills to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a Veto pen.

Anyone with any basic knowledge of Civics knows that you can not executive order your way out of a legistative, approved and signed into law Federal Health Care Law. That's why Democrats aren't raising holy hell about Trump's executive order. It's bogus.

Let's just say it was a "team effort". The Democrats and the Republicans have each done their part in selling out health care.

Last I looked the constitution give the congress the right to pass legislation and ACA is legislation.

Have to edit: No legislation was not passed for the cost share reductions.
So if Congress passed legislation that eliminated the 1st Amendment and passed other legislation that said it was ok to kill muslims, you would declare that completely constitutional? :cuckoo:

(Psst....legislation passed by Congress must be constitutional. They do not have a blank check to do anything they want to do).

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg
This is one of the main reasons no one should vote republican. Until they all swear they would never go along with fucking people with pre existing conditions.

And republicans have come real close. If they gain seats in 2020 who knows

This is one of the main reasons no one should vote republican. Until they all swear they would never go along with fucking people with pre existing conditions.

This is one of the few things Trump has done that I agree with.

This is one of the few things Trump has done that I agree with.
What?

Requiring insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is delusional.

Forum List

Back