Trumps Gone to the Border More Than Biden/Harris Combined

Why didn't Abbott invite Biden, you know, someone in a position to actually do something?
Biden did not want to go so he appointed Harris to go there, Harris did not want to go either.

And he’s just a citizen concerned about the crisis created by Biden and Harris.

The irrelevant looking for relevance. How cute.
quite relevant for any TRUE AMERICAN....that leaves you out....the scum in the white house enjoy wasting tax payers $$$ on anything.. but AMERICA
I doubt you are.
thanx 4 proving it

quite relevant for any TRUE AMERICAN....that leaves you out....the scum in the white house enjoy wasting tax payers $$$ on anything.. but AMERICA
The pond scum is where you've crawled out from, when trump sought to collect more toxic supporters to protect his cabinet, his lawyers and his other corrupt pals.
maybe you shouldn't be so far up the PIGS ass
Idiot=gram ^^^; variety: déclassé

I doubt you are.
thanx 4 proving it

The pond scum is where you've crawled out from, when trump sought to collect more toxic supporters to protect his cabinet, his lawyers and his other corrupt pals.
maybe you shouldn't be so far up the PIGS ass
Idiot=gram ^^^; variety: déclassé
did i hit a nerve, retard? BOO-HOO, go whine elsewhere

Why didn't Abbott invite Biden, you know, someone in a position to actually do something?
why would the commie xiden need an invite to see the chaos he has caused AMERICA? the scum demonRATS don't care

I doubt you are.
thanx 4 proving it
True American? Doubt you are.
that's because you have no functioning brain....duh

Trump actually cares about the American people who are the ones suffering under Biden's dangerous border policies. All Biden cares about is flooding our country with fat, criminal, uneducated, diseased economic liabilities who will become Democrat voters in the next fraud riddled election. Biden blows.

Forum List

Back