Trump's Parting Words tonight (the "debate")

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I have this on good authority...

"If President Biden had dropped out of the race a year ago - as he clearly should have done - and the Democrats would have conducted a fair and open primary, The Vice President would not have won a single state. In fact, she was considered a burden on the Biden 2024 ticket by all political observers. By this time, she would be the lamest of lame-duck Vice Presidents, shooting for a lucrative contract with ABC as a talking head, and negotiating giant book deals."

"And yet here she is, the Democrat nominee, but the consistent thing is that she still hasn't won a single primary, or even gotten a single legitimate primary vote."

"For those who intend to vote for her I would ask, What has she accomplished in the past 60 days that lifted her up from an electoral pariah to the Democrats' Messiah?"

"America needs a strong President, who can negotiate effectively with powerful, antagonistic world leaders, who understands the burdens that endless regulations have on businesses and high-value individuals, who can put the climate alarms in perspective, and whose goal is to make America great for working Americans, not illegal immigrants."

"I am that person. Vote for me in this election."

What do you think?

I think Trump's statement fits my belief that all we get from our candidates prior to elections are loads of crap. My opinion is made up on the both of them and so I won't be watching tonight.

What do you think?

What do I think? I think it is all true but if Trump finishes with that he loses both the debate and the election, because the GOP have made it a non-issue.

No one cares. Certainly few if any democrats. And have you heard a single republican complain? If there is a legal basis for needing primary votes, then WHERE IS THE LAWSUIT STOPPING HARRIS FROM RUNNING?

Oh yeah--- that would be too racist.

So what do the election laws say? What does the courts say about the democrats knowing Biden was unfit for office yet let him run anyway (and continue on as POTUS)? Oh yeah, there is no court challenge there either.

GOP = crickets. Fuck the GOP.

IMO, when Biden dropped out of the race, he FORFEITED his opportunity since there was insufficient time for the DNC to hold a true primary again. Show me the election law that says if Biden stubs his toe or drops out, that he can just give all his delegates to someone else picked SOLELY WITHIN THE DNC ITSELF with no express involvement by the voters?

Maybe just maybe after Trump wins Pelosi and Obama will crawl back into their holes in shame and stay there...

If Trump wins, the sound from the Left will be like a big red sun just imploded. It'll be doom and gloom in prog-world like nothing we have ever seen and leftists will be wailing like the stormy North Atlantic winds blowing through the windows of Scottish Glenheather castle.

Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 3.48.58 PM.png

"If President Biden had dropped out of the race a year ago - as he clearly should have done - and the Democrats would have conducted a fair and open primary, The Vice President would not have won a single state. In fact, she was considered a burden on the Biden 2024 ticket by all political observers. By this time, she would be the lamest of lame-duck Vice Presidents, shooting for a lucrative contract with ABC as a talking head, and negotiating giant book deals."

"And yet here she is, the Democrat nominee, but the consistent thing is that she still hasn't won a single primary, or even gotten a single legitimate primary vote."

"For those who intend to vote for her I would ask, What has she accomplished in the past 60 days that lifted her up from an electoral pariah to the Democrats' Messiah?"

"America needs a strong President, who can negotiate effectively with powerful, antagonistic world leaders, who understands the burdens that endless regulations have on businesses and high-value individuals, who can put the climate alarms in perspective, and whose goal is to make America great for working Americans, not illegal immigrants."

What do you think?
Millions of people will vote for her just because she isn't Trump. I have yet to hear any lefty give a reason for actually voting for her that is different than that.

What do you think?
I think it's pretty good.

Might not be the closing line though.

He might hit her early with it and thus make her sound not legitimate.

Forum List

Back