Trumps pick for economic adviser is pro immigration and pro outsourcing

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Donald Trump's Pick For Top Economic Adviser Is Pro-Immigration, Pro-Outsourcing - Breitbart

Well glad I got OFF the Hypocrites Train in time.
Non Intervention-LIE
America First economic policy-LIE

Let's see how many more we can rack up in the first 100 days! Yall enjoy the FAKE populist! Nothing but a neocon who KNEW the people were tired of neocons and wouldn't elect one.The man is a world class bullshitter.....I should have just avoided the goddamn election....Clinton was just as bad.

Donald Trump's Pick For Top Economic Adviser Is Pro-Immigration, Pro-Outsourcing - Breitbart

Non Intervention-LIE

Let's see how many more we can rack up in the first 100 days! Yall enjoy the FAKE populist! Nothing but a neocon who KNEW the people were tired of neocons and wouldn't elect one.The man is a world class bullshitter.....I should have just avoided the goddamn election....Clinton was just as bad.

His administration has gotten tough on illegal immigration. In fact illegal immigration is way down, while ICE is detaining and deporting more illegals. He has cut off funds to sanctuary cities, which is a bold, brave and warranted move.

I would like him to start building the wall already. I am getting anxious about that.

I don't think he will get the wrongful birthright clause overturned until he gets another conservative on the bench. "The subject to" is the key.

Bombing Syria was a bad decision, but it is hardly an invasion. Let Assad slaughter the Syrians. He would be 100 fold better than whatever would come next. But it was one move hardly a divergent from a non-inversion stance.

His greatest fear would be fixing out illegal immigration problem, because it will be too late if he doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Non Intervention-LIE

His administration has gotten tough on illegal immigration. In fact illegal immigration is way down, while ICE is detaining and deporting more illegals. He has cut off funds to sanctuary cities, which is a bold, brave and warranted move.

I would like him to start building the wall already. I am getting anxious about that.

I don't think he will get the wrongful birthright clause overturned until he gets another conservative on the bench. "The subject to" is the key.

Bombing Syria was a bad decision, but it is hardly an invasion. Let Assad slaughter the Syrians. He would be 100 fold better than whatever would come next. But it was one move hardly a divergent from a non-inversion stance.

His greatest fear would be fixing out illegal immigration problem, because it will be too late if he doesn't.

Indeed he has cracked down on illegal immigration but congress has said they won't be giving funding for the wall so unless he can find it in another department to take it to put it towards the wall I don't see it happening. I HOPE it happens but the people he is surrounding himself with doesn't look good.

I see no flip flop. controlled outsourcing is not a sin
Like a jew would want America First to begin with. Your FIRST and ONLY loyalty is to Israel and your race.

I am a jew----my remote background ---ie ancestry before migration to the
USA circa 1900 was----generally from the AustrianHapsburg Empire and
England I and both my parents born in the US. I have noticed that
islamo-Nazi pigs llike Odium do not generally like to reveal their actual
ancestral trashy unwashed illiterate backgrounds but do FLING around
the word "jew" as if the word is an insult. So what sort of trashy filth are
YOU, odious?

When "libs." start threads like this it's a sure sign Trump is doing an outstanding job.

When "libs." start threads like this it's a sure sign Trump is doing an outstanding job.
You find me a lib then snowflake. Guess President Hypocrite can do no wrong in some idiots eyes,I am weird I actually expect him to do what he CAMPAIGNED ON and people voted for.

Hiring a person who has a different point of view is hardly a bad thing. Or would you rather he only hire a bunch of sycophants?

Hiring a person who has a different point of view is hardly a bad thing. Or would you rather he only hire a bunch of sycophants?
Hiring someone COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of what you ran on is idiotic and called LYING.

Hiring someone COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of what you ran on is idiotic and called LYING.

Bullshit. It's only lying if you knew at the time you were running for office that you weren't going to follow through. And no one knows if that is true or not, not even you. It could be that Trump meant what he said when he was a candidate and then discovered the political realities when he took office. It would be idiotic to ignore reality and not change your opinions as necessary. And it would be really idiotic to hire only those people who have the same perspectives that you do.

Bullshit. It's only lying if you knew at the time you were running for office that you weren't going to follow through. And no one knows if that is true or not, not even you. It could be that Trump meant what he said when he was a candidate and then discovered the political realities when he took office. It would be idiotic to ignore reality and not change your opinions as necessary. And it would be really idiotic to hire only those people who have the same perspectives that you do.
Its pretty simple to put America First. Only a lazy politician with $$$ reasons wouldn't.

Non Intervention-LIE

Indeed he has cracked down on illegal immigration but congress has said they won't be giving funding for the wall so unless he can find it in another department to take it to put it towards the wall I don't see it happening. I HOPE it happens but the people he is surrounding himself with doesn't look good.

Demorats have said this. What did you think they would not support their illegal base. The GOP controls the House and has a majority in the senate. They won't lose the house in 2018 and they will pick up senate seats. Obamanationcare won be reconciliation to defeat the filibuster so can funding for the wall!

It will happen limp dick!

Trump says he's seen 10 versions of border wall designs | Daily Mail Online

You find me a lib then snowflake. Guess President Hypocrite can do no wrong in some idiots eyes,I am weird I actually expect him to do what he CAMPAIGNED ON and people voted for.

lol because he picks an economic advisor who might be pro-illegal immigration he changed his stance? Man you are a fool. Word to stupid, no everyone agrees one every subject, but they can do other jobs well.

Forum List

Back