Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.

He'll be obediently supported by Hannity & Tucker & the rest, pushing his lie too:

Red meat! Red meat!

Last edited:
Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.

Good read ..Thanks.

Name one Democrat publicly critical of Biden.
Goose stepping is a Leftist thing.

Excellent!

You are happy he is running again?

And here I thought you thought Trump was Hitler and a danger to democracy.

Looks like that was all a lie, either that, or you don't care if Hitler possibly gets back into power or destroys democracy once and for all.

So which is it?

Republicans have lively debate, democrats have Fort Marcy Park

Well the reality is if Trump is alive in 2024, his mind is stable and he is not in jail then expect him to run and win…

You will scoff at that bold prediction and proclaim there is no damn way he would ever win, but I believe he can and will win in 2024 because he will be running against Harris or a very demented Biden which will cost the Democrats dearly!

Is Trump insane?

Yes, and I will say bat shit crazy but the American voter will elect him once again through the electoral college and then you will be screaming at me for predicting such a horrible future!!!

Last edited:
The Republican party has already jumped off the cliff, I'm just waiting for them to go splat!

Haven't learned a thing after four years of a deranged corrupt ex game show host, have you?

Who's next, Chuck Woolery?

Haven't learned a thing after four years of a deranged corrupt ex game show host, have you?

Who's next, Chuck Woolery?
TDS.

What a dumb remark. Biden is doing great.

132318610_3389359661185787_6199736697102980720_n.jpg

Looks like that was all a lie, either that, or you don't care if Hitler possibly gets back into power or destroys democracy once and for all.

So which is it?
Trump is a pig, and shouldn't be allowed in the white house again even if he is taking a tour. The best way to do that is to put him back in public right now. The timing couldn't be more perfect.

What a dumb remark. Biden is doing great.
Lol
191239910_10222490272657902_5716652315431076973_n.jpg

So which is it?
Trump is a pig, and shouldn't be allowed in the white house again even if he is taking a tour. The best way to do that is to put him back in public right now. The timing couldn't be more perfect.
He will be your president after Biden is done destroying America.

Republicans have a hated pig for a leader.

Republicans have a hated pig for a leader.
Try hyperinflating the ecoomy and see who is hated more.

The press won't be able to splain away $10 milk, for example.

HRC. HE STOLE MY sELECTION !

Forum List

Back