Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
rent-free-ef2d4bc0bd.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back