Trump's Secret Supreme Court Interviews

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Aware of the commie TERROR of a conservative pick for the USSC, Trump decided to cast a wide candidate net to quiet them down. Raul Castro? Not interested. Daniel Ortega? busy teargassing protesters in Nicaragua. Maduro from Venezuela? afraid to leave his stash of toilet paper. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? she replied: "what's a supreme court?". Bernie said he'd be interested if he got two votes and a second honeymoon to Moscow. Hillary hung up on him and winged a bottle of gin at Willy (she missed as usual). So who was left?
thinking.gif

q9qGtrW70C8Z1ZDZZntdEpJVeTIbUPHd-X1sUX6PHqI.jpg

Last edited:
Aware of the commie TERROR of a conservative pick for the USSC, Trump decided to cast a wide candidate net to quiet them down. Raul Castro? Not interested. Daniel Ortega? busy teargassing protesters in Nicaragua. Maduro from Venezuela? afraid to leave his stash of toilet paper. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? she replied: "what's a supreme court?". Bernie said he'd be interested if he got two votes and a second honeymoon to Moscow. Hillary hung up on him and winged a bottle of gin at Willy (she missed as usual). So who was left?
thinking.gif

Hilarious OP! The most strategic course of action in advancing conservatism would be to spark a culture war! Nominate ACB and let the Dem Senators dig themselves into a hole with the vast majority of the American citizenry. The bubble that the 'Progs' & MSM exist in deserves to be 'POPPED'!!! lol...

thinking.gif

And your tax records.

• Banned
Not so secret when everyone on the fucking planet knows about the meetings.

Trump is the master of the head-fake and misdirection move. Today for instance they're saying Hardiman is back in the picture...where did that come from? Hardiman was the guy who started driving from Pittsburgh toward D.C. to throw off the press about Gorsuch being chosen....He's been my choice all along here....we'll see.

I'm putting even $ on President Trump (I LOVE TYPING THOSE WORDS!) on Ted Cruz getting the tap.
Call me crazy.
Just to know the LIBs/MSM would be soiling their 'unisex' panties.

Forum List

Back