Trumpster "last stand"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Expect the air and sound waves to be flooded with pro-Trump ads throughout the mid-part of September and virtually all of October...The Trump has garnered quite a large war-chest (notice that Trump kind of flip-flopped on the "self-funding" mantra) but the crucial part of the upcoming spending will be witnessed if the RNC decides to outright give up on Trump (pissing off his acolytes) and just concentrate on the crucial House and Senate races (although the senate will certainly turn [albeit, slightly] blue.

This is no longer a Trump campaign to "win"....rather, its a Clinton campaign to lose.

2zz4yv8.jpg

• Banned
The DNC owes a huge debt of gratitude to Trump.....who has managed to turn such states as UT, AZ and NC a bluish shade of purple.

• Banned
Are you going to continue your antics until the election? I mean really all this is getting old and tiresome and you're not changing anyone's minds. Everyday...Trump after Trump thread......yawn

Are you ever wrong, Sassy, I GENUINELY LOVE TRUMP.......Who else could have destroyed the GOP so quickly and easily....certainly no democrat and as you well know, certainly NOT Hillary.

Are you going to continue your antics until the election? I mean really all this is getting old and tiresome and you're not changing anyone's minds. Everyday...Trump after Trump thread......yawn

Are you ever wrong, Sassy, I GENUINELY LOVE TRUMP.......Who else could have destroyed the GOP so quickly and easily....certainly no democrat and as you well know, certainly NOT Hillary.

Yawn...carry on loon but you're getting close to ignore. It's like you're obsessed or something, you're nearing Lakhota status and that isn't a good thing

Yawn...carry on loon but you're getting close to ignore. It's like you're obsessed or something, you're nearing Lakhota status and that isn't a good thing

Thank you, I very much admire Lakhota, and DO tell me how close I am to your "ignore"....that last sprint is the most rewarding.

Thank you, I very much admire Lakhota, and DO tell me how close I am to your "ignore"....that last sprint is the most rewarding.
Oh boy, she is threatening you with the ignore option, AGAIN. ROTFLMAO.

The Trumptards will be doing plenty of ignoring from here on in.

"Last Stand"? We all know what Custer's Last stand involved. Is it a veiled threat by the left of violent anarchy if Trump wins?

Forum List

Back