🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Try making America "GREAT" again without technology, science and those dern liberal engineers

R

rdean

What do right wingers even mean when they cry "Make America Great Again".

It's America's science, technology, business and education that keeps America number one in the world.

Rednecks don't care about those things. Like Obama said, they cling to their guns and what they imagine their Bahbulls say.

Republicans don't want no "liberal" education. They want true history, like Noah's Ark and Adam and Eve. None of that BS evolution. No vaccines.

I visited NASA. It's more mixed than the United Nations. How many of them would have to go? You start throwing out minorities, when do you stop? When America is "pure"?

Republicans want to build up our military. The one that spends more than all the rest of the world put together. The Orlando shooter was born in Queens. Timothy McVeigh was born in this country. There's things you can do, but it takes investigation and smarts. Not ignorant Rednecks running around making crazy accusations.

The truth is, America is greater than it's ever been. The only thing that drags it down are ignorant rednecks.

It's America's science, technology, business and education that keeps America number one in the world.

Rednecks don't care about those things. Like Obama said, they cling to their guns and what they imagine their Bahbulls say.

Republicans don't want no "liberal" education. They want true history, like Noah's Ark and Adam and Eve. None of that BS evolution. No vaccines.

I visited NASA. It's more mixed than the United Nations. How many of them would have to go? You start throwing out minorities, when do you stop? When America is "pure"?

Republicans want to build up our military. The one that spends more than all the rest of the world put together. The Orlando shooter was born in Queens. Timothy McVeigh was born in this country. There's things you can do, but it takes investigation and smarts. Not ignorant Rednecks running around making crazy accusations.

The truth is, America is greater than it's ever been. The only thing that drags it down are ignorant rednecks.

I'm a conservative and an engineer. I graduated from VPI. I also served in the U.S. Army in Viet Nam. So I suppose you would designate me as an uneducated redneck. I even ran a business that actually employed a few folks in good paying positions. As usual, your OP is bigoted and full of manure.

---------------------------------- we spend so much more on military because we protect the free world . When TRUMP says make them / nato pay MORE and they start paying more the amount the USA spends will go down RDean .

---------------------------------- if at 'nasa' they are American minorities there is no problem RDean .

Funny. I know lots of engineers. None of them are liberal. Probably because they believe in the free market.

America was great because America was good. If we want to be great again, we need to be good again. That wont come because we elect someone president but because we as individuals step up to our civic responsibilities and stop expecting others to fix our problems.

Do that and unleash the free market and you will see us become greater than Ever. But we have alot of work ahead of us

'eh... nevermind.. LOL I can't even debate your post without laughing at it.

That's one helluva gaggle of straw man arguments you've patched together there, dude.

Do you lie awake dreaming up this stupid bullshit?

That's one helluva gaggle of straw man arguments you've patched together there, dude.

He lives in an alternate reality.

I know you guys are a bunch of liars. The company I work at does 60% of its business overseas, I get to talk to engineers all around the world.
And I work at a pretty large engineering department. Engineers overseas think the Republicans are crazy. I have been asked a dozen times why Republicans are trying to put a clown into office. And they always ask if it's for "real" and I have to say yes. And even then, they aren't sure whether or not I'm joking.

And most engineers are conservative? Do you really think engineers believe in magical creation, that vaccines are bad, that teaching critical thinking skills is a mistake and Noah's ark is history? Give me a break.

Occasionally, I meet a conservative engineer, there are a few. But the ones I met, are usually the worst.

And the ones at NASA. They may or may not be American even if they are minorities. But they were born all over the world and then came here. I know that for sure from the accents.

It's like when I point out that only a mere 6% of scientists are Republicans and you right wingers go nuts insisting it's not true. You make fun of science. You make fun of scientists. Yet you insist most scientists are Republican. You can't have it both ways.

So stop the lying. I know better.

The best and brightest the libs have to offer were throwing urine at each other and lighting themselves on fire while trying to burn American flags last week...

Based on that, I am sure the country will get along just fine without them... :p

How's that dem software working out that you spent billions on in the obamacare rollout.

Without racist ghetto thugs America would definitely be great again....

No, you're wrong. America is declining quickly. The founders would be appalled at what we have become.

Your tinfoil hat appears to have several think layers keeping the heat against your head and frying your brain....are you also applying electricity to it? :lol:

I know you guys are a bunch of liars. The company I work at does 60% of its business overseas, I get to talk to engineers all around the world.
And I work at a pretty large engineering department. Engineers overseas think the Republicans are crazy. I have been asked a dozen times why Republicans are trying to put a clown into office. And they always ask if it's for "real" and I have to say yes. And even then, they aren't sure whether or not I'm joking.

And most engineers are conservative? Do you really think engineers believe in magical creation, that vaccines are bad, that teaching critical thinking skills is a mistake and Noah's ark is history? Give me a break.

Occasionally, I meet a conservative engineer, there are a few. But the ones I met, are usually the worst.

And the ones at NASA. They may or may not be American even if they are minorities. But they were born all over the world and then came here. I know that for sure from the accents.

It's like when I point out that only a mere 6% of scientists are Republicans and you right wingers go nuts insisting it's not true. You make fun of science. You make fun of scientists. Yet you insist most scientists are Republican. You can't have it both ways.

So stop the lying. I know better.

Wrong. I'm a petroleum engineer/geologist who separates science from faith. The ignorant ones fail to do that.

No, you're wrong. America is declining quickly. The founders would be appalled at what we have become.
At what Republicans have become. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back