Tuberville says he informed Trump of Pence’s evacuation before rioters reached Senate

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This is telling, but it actually goes beyond this. He knew at this point Pence wouldn't do his dirty deed, and that his plan to assassinate Mike Pence and declare martial law had failed, so be'd better call off his Flying MAGA-Monkeys after insulting Pence one more time on his Twit machine. Because I can guarantee you - That WAS the plan. What a sociopath.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville revealed late Wednesday that he spoke to Donald Trump on Jan. 6, just as a violent mob closed in on the the Senate, and informed the then-president directly that Vice President Mike Pence had just been evacuated from the chamber.​
“I said ‘Mr. President, they just took the vice president out, I’ve got to go,'” Tuberville (R-Ala.) told POLITICO on Capitol Hill on Wednesday night, saying he cut the phone call short amid the chaos.​
The existence of the phone call had been previously reported, but the detail that Tuberville informed Trump his vice president was in danger is a new and potentially significant development for House prosecutors seeking Trump’s conviction: it occurred just around the time that Trump sent a tweet attacking Pence for not having “the courage” to unilaterally stop Joe Biden’s victory. And Trump never indicated publicly that he was aware of Pence’s plight, even hours after Tuberville says he told him.​
It’s long been unclear precisely when Trump learned of the danger that Congress and his vice president faced — though it was broadcast all over live television — but Tuberville’s claim would mark a specific moment Trump was notified that Pence had to be evacuated for his own safety.​

3af4aab2330b1bd22945444eaee56a9a.jpg

This is telling, but it actually goes beyond this. He knew at this point Pence wouldn't do his dirty deed, and that his plan to assassinate Mike Pence and declare martial law had failed, so be'd better call off his Flying MAGA-Monkeys after insulting Pence one more time on his Twit machine. Because I can guarantee you - That WAS the plan. What a sociopath.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville revealed late Wednesday that he spoke to Donald Trump on Jan. 6, just as a violent mob closed in on the the Senate, and informed the then-president directly that Vice President Mike Pence had just been evacuated from the chamber.​
“I said ‘Mr. President, they just took the vice president out, I’ve got to go,'” Tuberville (R-Ala.) told POLITICO on Capitol Hill on Wednesday night, saying he cut the phone call short amid the chaos.​
The existence of the phone call had been previously reported, but the detail that Tuberville informed Trump his vice president was in danger is a new and potentially significant development for House prosecutors seeking Trump’s conviction: it occurred just around the time that Trump sent a tweet attacking Pence for not having “the courage” to unilaterally stop Joe Biden’s victory. And Trump never indicated publicly that he was aware of Pence’s plight, even hours after Tuberville says he told him.​
It’s long been unclear precisely when Trump learned of the danger that Congress and his vice president faced — though it was broadcast all over live television — but Tuberville’s claim would mark a specific moment Trump was notified that Pence had to be evacuated for his own safety.​

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

^ this

Perfect huh? ;)

Yep, that sounds like another "perfect phone call".

Yep - Pence got out of there by a pubic hair or he very likely would have been killed. Rump's final plan failed.

4sfwti.jpg

Didn't Rump infamously say he could hang Mike Pence on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes?

That's Rump candidly telling the whole world he has a cult, he knows he has a cult, and what are you gonna do about it.

And the Cult's collective answer shouted in obsequious unison, is "NOTHING! WE HEAR AND OBEY! For we are pool little lambs who have lost our way, baaa baaa baaa"

That should be looked into, for sure.

Forum List

Back