Turnover machine, Mahomes or Allen

If he retired right now there’s no way he’s in the HOF. 0 SBs. 0 MVPs. He’s .500 in the POs. He’s barely in the top 100 in passing yards (95) 75th in TDs. Do you think Rivers and Palmer will get in? I don’t. Rivers is 6th all time in yards btw. Allen is on a HOF trajectory for sure but right now he’s not in. Mahomes is a 1st ballot guy already.
6th in yards will get Rivers in. He won games with a franchise without a lot of history of success. If titles were all that matter, Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, and a lot of others wouldn't be in the Hall either.

Dude if that was Mahomes you and I both know you’d be polishing his knob. Can’t I get excited after a great game without you trying to diminish it?
You post more about Mahomes than I do. In fact the only time I post about him is to make fun of your obvious insecurity. Win a game of consequence and get back to me.

You post more about Mahomes than I do. In fact the only time I post about him is to make fun of your obvious insecurity. Win a game of consequence and get back to me.
This is professional football, every game is of consequence, and right now JA17 is the favorite for MVP.

This is professional football, every game is of consequence, and right now JA17 is the favorite for MVP.
LOL. Sure buddy. The regular season and certainly games in Sept aren't nearly as consequential and PO games and games at the end of the season. We are three games in. Allen has played great as have the Bills as a whole. Let's not forget they've played Jax 0-3, Miami 1-2 (their only win against Jax) and Ari 1-2. JA17 is 2 behind Lamar and Patrick. I bet if you asked Jackson, he'd trade both his MVPs for a single SB win.

LOL. Sure buddy. The regular season and certainly games in Sept aren't nearly as consequential and PO games and games at the end of the season. We are three games in. Allen has played great as have the Bills as a whole. Let's not forget they've played Jax 0-3, Miami 1-2 (their only win against Jax) and Ari 1-2. JA17 is 2 behind Lamar and Patrick. I bet if you asked Jackson, he'd trade both his MVPs for a single SB win.
Do you think teams are playing hard, or are they saying to themselves it’s only September? We’re getting everyone’s best. As far as quality of opponents, you can only play who’s on your schedule.

Do you think teams are playing hard, or are they saying to themselves it’s only September? We’re getting everyone’s best. As far as quality of opponents, you can only play who’s on your schedule.
Do you think there's a player in the NFL who wouldnt trade every game they've ever won in Sept for 1 in late Jan early Feb?

This year:

Mahomes: 5 TD, 4 INT
Allen: 7 TD, 0 INT

Allen has been playing extremely well. We’ll see if he can continue that in the playoffs. We know how dangerous Mahomes is in the playoffs.

Allen is the runaway MVP frontrunner right now. That can change but right now the Bills are the best team in the league and Allen is the best QB. Kansas City is living on luck and a shady PI call. They are far from a favorite right now.

Allen is the runaway MVP frontrunner right now. That can change but right now the Bills are the best team in the league and Allen is the best QB. Kansas City is living on luck and a shady PI call. They are far from a favorite right now.
Ok. They’ve played 3 shitty teams. Again win a game of consequence and come back. The Chiefs are the 2 time defending Champs. The Bills haven’t been out of the divisional round since 2020.

Ok. They’ve played 3 shitty teams. Again win a game of consequence and come back. The Chiefs are the 2 time defending Champs. The Bills haven’t been out of the divisional round since 2020.
The Chiefs have played 3 shitty teams and needed all sorts of luck to win. The past has no meaning or bearing on games being played THIS year. Right now the Bills are better than the Chiefs and Allen is better than Mahomes right now.

The Chiefs have played 3 shitty teams and needed all sorts of luck to win. The past has no meaning or bearing on games being played THIS year. Right now the Bills are better than the Chiefs and Allen is better than Mahomes right now.

So if the Bill lose to the Ravens this week they will have lost to a shitty team and if they beat them they will have beaten a shitty team. That will be your take right?

Forum List

Back