Tweet of the Month

Where did that come from?

You just attacked me for mentioning Elon is the Tweeter. But if Elon is the Tweeter, is Trump the Monkey Man?
No you said Elon belongs in prison, and implying Fauci doesn’t. Which means you’re an idiot who no doubt is vaccinated because you bought the lies of Fauci and that’s the hill you are going to die on. Which also means attacking anyone that dares question the clot shot.

Or I could be wrong and you hate Fauci for being a liar and responsible for millions of deaths and you advocate throwing him in prison for his crimes.

Which is it?

No you said Elon belongs in prison, and implying Fauci doesn’t. Which means you’re an idiot who no doubt is vaccinated because you bought the lies of Fauci and that’s the hill you are going to die on. Which also means attacking anyone that dares question the clot shot.

Or I could be wrong and you hate Fauci for being a liar and responsible for millions of deaths and you advocate throwing him in prison for his crimes.

Which is it?
Try again

Beagles are fucking annoying. They never shut up! If I had one I'd probably cut out whiny little fucker's vocal cords too.

Forum List

Back