CDZ Two options...the European model of self defense, and the American model of Self defensse.

I have no faith in our local police response time and choose to remain armed. I have a CCP
You just contradicted yourself. You have no faith in local police to save your life yet you trust them to "permit" you to carry a concealed pistol.

Having a registered firearm is equivalent to being a registered sex offender for those cops. They demand to know where you sleep at night and they want to make sure your firearms are unloaded and locked up out of reach at night.

Okay....still waiting for the answer to basic questions....

A woman is brutally beaten by her ex-husband in Britain. He beats her, stabs her with scissors and pulls out two of her teeth with his bare hands.......

He is arrested........well after the attack.......and is in prison for 4 years.

Question: What do the anti-gun extremists want this woman to do when this man gets out of jail in 4 years?

A woman in Britain is brutally gang raped in a London park......

Question: What do the anti-gunners want this woman to do after this attack? How does she keep this from happening again?

I have waited for a reply to these questions and they simply will not answer them.

Keep in mind, in neither of the attacks did the man use a gun to commit the act of violence and sexual assault against the women....they used their bare hands, or a scissors......in gun free Britain.....

Here is what an American woman can do...

Shortly after informing my work about what was happening in our house. The break-in happened. The local police got involved, the base got involved… everyone knew. As a result, my commander ordered us back on base because that was all he could do to keep us safe.

My roommate and I had been targeted and as a result, the only way to avoid us being put directly in danger was to be ordered onto a military installation with 24/7 security.

Soon after, I received orders to move down to Florida. I had gotten married and thought after moving I’d feel safer.

I was wrong. In fact, things got worse. Even at home, I didn’t feel safe. I had no way of defending myself. When it got dark outside, I’d go around making sure every door and window was locked. I couldn’t even sleep through the night. I had regressed to an almost child-like state of being afraid of the dark. I felt weak, afraid, even violated.
-----

My husband was getting ready to deploy, so he was gone most of the time. I bought a big dog, but that didn’t help. I was suffering from a form of trauma, and it was a major problem.

But then a friend, a technical sergeant, explained to me what a concealed-carry permit was — and it changed my life forever.
----------------
I quickly applied for my concealed carry and I was (until recently) able to sleep through the night again. I felt at that time that I could defend myself. I finally felt like myself — a young woman able to live her life to the fullest.
-----------

My civilian friends didn’t understand why I needed a gun, even though I went through a traumatic experience. And these women’s clothing companies with which I was working wanted to cut ties with me after I began posting online about my story and using firearms.

The strangest response was people saying they didn’t want me to be political. I didn’t think I was being political. To me, the Second Amendment isn’t a political issue. It’s a matter of basic protection. I was simply sharing experiences to get people to realize that self-defense is an option. Was I not exhibiting the ultimate support for women by empowering them to feel safe and secure?

Last edited:

A woman is brutally beaten by her ex-husband in Britain. He beats her, stabs her with scissors and pulls out two of her teeth with his bare hands.......

Question: What do the anti-gun extremists want this woman to do when this man gets out of jail in 4 years?

Question: What do the anti-gunners want this woman to do after this attack? How does she keep this from happening again?

I have waited for a reply to these questions and they simply will not answer them.

Shortly after informing my work about what was happening in our house. The break-in happened. The local police got involved, the base got involved… everyone knew. As a result, my commander ordered us back on base because that was all he could do to keep us safe.

My roommate and I had been targeted and as a result, the only way to avoid us being put directly in danger was to be ordered onto a military installation with 24/7 security.

Soon after, I received orders to move down to Florida. I had gotten married and thought after moving I’d feel safer.

I was wrong. In fact, things got worse. Even at home, I didn’t feel safe. I had no way of defending myself. When it got dark outside, I’d go around making sure every door and window was locked. I couldn’t even sleep through the night. I had regressed to an almost child-like state of being afraid of the dark. I felt weak, afraid, even violated.
-----

My husband was getting ready to deploy, so he was gone most of the time. I bought a big dog, but that didn’t help. I was suffering from a form of trauma, and it was a major problem.

But then a friend, a technical sergeant, explained to me what a concealed-carry permit was — and it changed my life forever.
----------------
I quickly applied for my concealed carry and I was (until recently) able to sleep through the night again. I felt at that time that I could defend myself. I finally felt like myself — a young woman able to live her life to the fullest.
-----------

My civilian friends didn’t understand why I needed a gun, even though I went through a traumatic experience. And these women’s clothing companies with which I was working wanted to cut ties with me after I began posting online about my story and using firearms.

The strangest response was people saying they didn’t want me to be political. I didn’t think I was being political. To me, the Second Amendment isn’t a political issue. It’s a matter of basic protection. I was simply sharing experiences to get people to realize that self-defense is an option. Was I not exhibiting the ultimate support for women by empowering them to feel safe and secure?

I already answered that piece of shit strawmen question douchebag.

-----

----------------
-----------

No....actually, you didn't.....

-----

----------------
-----------

Yes, yes I did.

-----

----------------
-----------

It isn't a straw man question...it is a real world question......that you can't answer.

-----

----------------
-----------

Yes, yes I did.

I don't plan on going back through 13 pages to find your "answer," so please, if you don't mind, rephrase your answer.......

-----

----------------
-----------

It isn't a straw man question...it is a real world question......that you can't answer.
I've already answered that piece of shit question that you're clearly obsessive over.

-----

----------------
-----------

I've already answered that piece of shit question that you're clearly obsessive over.

I just want an answer since you guys want to take guns away from law abiding people....it is up to you to explain how these women will defend themselves against these attackers.....

And again.....just give a quick answer that you already said you gave.......13 pages....I am not wading through them for you.

-----

----------------
-----------

I just want an answer since you guys want to take guns away from law abiding people....it is up to you to explain how these women will defend themselves against these attackers.....

And again.....just give a quick answer that you already said you gave.......13 pages....I am not wading through them for you.
he won't answer he is depending on your refusal to look, he never answered the question.

-----

----------------
-----------

he won't answer he is depending on your refusal to look, he never answered the question.

I know they didn't......which is why I want him to restate his "answer."

-----

----------------
-----------

I'm no going to side with a gun fetish wacko to change the culture of the people of the UK just so violence by people with guns can reach US levels.

The second question is just as foolish and not of reality.
In other words you just admitted you never answered his question and instead are lying about it.

-----

----------------
-----------

I'm no going to side with a gun fetish wacko to change the culture of the people of the UK just so violence by people with guns can reach US levels.

Didn't ask you to side with anyone, didn't ask you anything about anything else...simply asked these questions....

Keep in mind, in neither of the attacks did the man use a gun to commit the act of violence and sexual assault against the women....they used their bare hands, or a scissors......in gun free Britain.....

-----

----------------
-----------

The second question about the gang rape is from an actual gang rape in a London park.......what does this woman do to keep it from happening again...I haven't seen the story of the police capturing these men. So...they are apparently still out there.....as well as other criminals who rape British women.....

-----

----------------
-----------

Didn't ask you to side with anyone, didn't ask you anything about anything else...simply asked these questions....

Gun laws in the UK are not changing, so she will have to move from the house that she was attacked in. And unlike Georgia, where an abusive ex-husband was given a gun back to murder the wife 13 hours later hopefully he moves on with his pathetic life.

Second one, she will have to get therapy for the attack and go on with her life.

More guns and the violence it brings is not the answer.

-----

----------------
-----------

Gun laws in the UK are not changing, so she will have to move from the house that she was attacked in. And unlike Georgia, where an abusive ex-husband was given a gun back to murder the wife 13 hours later hopefully he moves on with his pathetic life.

Second one, she will have to get therapy for the attack and go on with her life.

Thanks for responding and actually answering the question.

So...you solution to a violent ex-husband......

Move.

Your solution to a violent gang rape?

Get therapy.

Thank you for your answers.

Your solution to prevent each violent attack?

None.

-----

----------------
-----------

Did that ex-husband in Georgia need a gun to murder his wife?

No.

Did she need a gun to stop him?

Yes.

-----

----------------
-----------

Thanks for responding and actually answering the question.

So...you solution to a violent ex-husband......

Move.

Your solution to a violent gang rape?

Get therapy.

Thank you for your answers.

Your solution to prevent each violent attack?

None.
And the gun violence rate in the UK is.... compared to our country.

-----

----------------
-----------

No.

Yes.

He waited until he got his back, so yes he did.

Would not have saved her. He was determined to murder her and the gun laws in state helped him.

Forum List

Back