Two teens shot near Brooklyn high school by teenage gunman

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
The teens, a 17-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl, were wounded steps from the Progress High School for Professional Careers in Brooklyn, authorities said. The gunman, believed to be around 15-years-old, has not been caught

Two teens shot near Brooklyn high school - NY Daily News

Well, what do pro-gunners can say? Something like: "If students o teachers had guns...?" And don`t tell me that criminals get weapons in anyway...oh, yeah, this is Brooklyn...nevertheless
And teens should learn how to resolve disputes without weapons

The teens, a 17-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl, were wounded steps from the Progress High School for Professional Careers in Brooklyn, authorities said. The gunman, believed to be around 15-years-old, has not been caught

Well, what do pro-gunners can say? Something like: "If students o teachers had guns...?" And don`t tell me that criminals get weapons in anyway...oh, yeah, this is Brooklyn...nevertheless

I call it acceptable risk and so should you.

Where else could you get away with publicly announcing your support for the abolish of civil rights

-Geaux

Figaro

"And teens should learn how to resolve disputes without weapons"

This^^

These days, people are eager to shoot. Kids learn fear and distrust from their parents.

Thankfully, the two victims were not killed.

It's illegal to shoot people unless they are attacking you. It is illegal for a teenager to have a handgun. It is illegal to have a firearm in Brooklyn without a permit. How many laws do you want to see broken? Bad people do bad things. This individual ALREADY broke three laws.

How many more do you want to pass that he will likewise break, before it gets through your thick skull that bad people ignore laws and only the good people follow them? Who you insist on disarming so that bad people can attack them easier.

Forum List

Back