TX is finally going full throttle for 2nd Amendment rights.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Constitutional Carry, Sanctuary State Law and Suppressor Freedom is one step away from becoming law, and the Governor has pledged to sign all 3 bills.

I haven't really heard much out of the moonbats, I really ignore them anyway, but I had only been tracking the CC Law and was not even aware we had a Suppressor Law or Sanctuary Law coming down the pipe. I still Renewed my LTC because as far as I'm concerned having a Certificate at least implies intent to be aware of self defense law and proficiency. For that matter I don't believe anyone should graduate High School without understanding weapons safety, how to unload weapons, and and why we have a 2nd Amendment in the first place. That of course will NEVER happen so long as the education system is infested with leftist drones, because as we're all aware, the 2nd Amendment is actually there to thwart their nefarious goals.

While I strongly support and believe in CC, I don't believe "We're all EQUAL". In the context of the Declaration of Independence we are, but in a more nuanced aspect, a lot of people are pretty fucking stupid and I refuse to be considered "equal" with people who shop lift, abuse children, wear masks, and can't deal with the simple concept of gender. Let's just be honest with each other here. I've had the fortune to go through the military life and deploy in a combat zone as well as compete at the National Level in Marksmanship. I was also a gun mechanic. So I have handled more weapons, fired more rounds, and carried so many more varieties of weapons than some Tier 2 SF Operators so that I'm confident I can put a round exactly where I want it even under pressure. There is far more to it though.

People need to understand the concept of de-escalation, awareness of the environment, and the realities of the political demographic of the area they're in. If you're mugged in certain places and even get the shit kicked out of you before pulling a .38 and planting a violent felon with a rap sheet that requires a box to carry it in, you might still get prosecuted by a leftist DA, especially if there is a racial aspect that can be exploited. The Trayvon Martin Case is a perfect example. You for damned sure better never brandish a weapon no matter where you're at or what is happening in a crowd of people. If you're carrying, you should be avoiding crowds, bullets punch through people more often than not. If you're in an office space or similar confined building and an "active shooter" scenario takes place DO NOT move to be the hero. Unless you actually witness it take place, by which I mean the aggressor opened fire as you were present and there is no question that the person was gunning down innocent people, that's different. Otherwise moving in to conflict is not your job. Getting the Dodge Out Of Fuck is where you should be driven.

OK... That was a long rant, but the bottom line is, guns in society are becoming less taboo than they were over 20 years ago in spite of leftist efforts. They've got everyone either supporting or keeping their mouths shut about all sorts of other freakish stupidity, but the rest of us have been able to move the football of gun rights down the field, rather than watch freedom be reduced by criminally insane statist sociopaths who pretend to care about "public safety". We need the ATF abolished, we need our rights to suppressors and select fire weapons restored and we need the public at large better educated and trained. Using a gun isn't any different than using a fire extinguisher in an emergency. These are life saving tools we need to know how to use.

Last edited:
I fully support one's right to own a gun. I personally have none so why should I have to take a gun safety class?

Texas has a long history of Second Amendment Rights

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
Sutherland Springs church massacre
El Paso Walmart massacre

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Cool. Stay the fuck out and keep your commie gun grabbing federal bullshit out of our state.

Texas‘ answer to more mass killings

More guns!

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre

You don't have to live there

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Waco? You mean where the government slaughtered dozens of people?
Illegal firearm cache led to a shootout

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Ft Hood? You mean where a government employee slaughtered a bunch of people?
"only the govt should have guns"
Dumbfuck
Bought his weapons locally

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Cool. Stay the fuck out and keep your commie gun grabbing federal bullshit out of our state.

More guns!
Military's answer to more foreign threats? MORE GUNS.

Somebody tell the military they are doing it wrong.

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Dumbfuck
Don't forget, it is a federal government gun-free zone.

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Dumbfuck
Bought his weapons locally
...and legally and used them in a gun-free zone, where nobody could protect themselves.

He is also a militant juhadist muslim. You know, the kind you love to pander to.

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre

More guns!
Military's answer to more foreign threats? MORE GUNS.

Somebody tell the military they are doing it wrong.

They are
The US spends 42 cents out of every military dollar in the world

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Where the govt slaughtered dozens of people.
David Koresh did it
Another Texas Kook

Texas Tower
JFK Assassination
Luby Massacre
Waco
Ft Hood Massacre
Ft Hood Massacre again
El Paso Walmart massacre
Where the govt slaughtered dozens of people.
David Koresh did it
Another Texas Kook
David wasnt the government that slaughtered dozens of people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back