U.S. companies ready to tap into Mexico’s legal marijuana industry

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mexico this week moved closer to legalizing the use and sale of marijuana. And while details such as whether you need a license to grow up to six plants in your home are still up in the air, some American companies are preparing to tap the market.

“It’s a great opportunity for international companies, Canadian and U.S., to start investing in Mexico. I think it would be a mistake not to,” said Raul Elizalde, CEO of HempMeds, a subsidiary of Medical Marijuana Inc.

The Chamber of Deputies this week approved possession of personal amounts and retail sales of cannabis products. People may consume marijuana in their homes if no minors are in the room. Mexico’s Senate previously gave consent and must now green-light changes in the lower house.

They will do it because they are only dealing with one law.

From personal experience, I can tell you marijuana is not addictive. The effects are a mild calming feeling making it hard to near impossible to becoming “angry”. The only draw back that I have found are as follows—

[1] when you inhale the smoke from a rolled up joint the smoke is really “hot” and this can burn the lining in your lungs causing you to vigorously cough .

[2] it is illegal
:)-

1615678625039.png

I'm sure the smoke stays in the room that the kids aren't allowed into.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

From personal experience, I can tell you marijuana is not addictive. The effects are a mild calming feeling making it hard to near impossible to becoming “angry”. The only draw back that I have found are as follows—

[1] when you inhale the smoke from a rolled up joint the smoke is really “hot” and this can burn the lining in your lungs causing you to vigorously cough .

[2] it is illegal
:)-
its not were i am at.....

Forum List

Back