U.S. Flag On Crane Mistaken For Noose Sparks Memorial Day Outrage On College Campus

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

U.S. Flag On Crane Mistaken For Noose Sparks Memorial Day Outrage On College Campus

Local NAACP offended by steel cable loop holding an American flag on a construction crane.
31 May 2021 ~~ By Greg Piper
A possible noose reported to Central Connecticut State University turned out to be a common sight across America: an American flag hanging from a construction crane.
That didn't stop the university or the local chapter of the NAACP from taking offense at the display, The College Fix reports.
“A construction crew working on campus hung an American flag from the crane’s cable to recognize Memorial Day,” President Zulma Toro wrote to the campus community. It was the second steel cable loop recently mistaken for a noose in the area.
“Quite frankly, I think it is reckless and tone deaf behavior,” Toro wrote. “We have been in contact with the construction company and demanded that the cable be lowered tonight. We have a team on site tonight monitoring the situation.”
John Tully, interim vice president for student affairs, told Fox 61 that the university spoke to some people "who certainly felt some pain" at seeing the "noose-like appearance," and "we feel that pain" as well."
Ronald Davis, president of the New Britain NAACP, told the station: "Regardless of what someone else says about that, what I see, as a black man? That’s a noose. Period. Take it down."

Comment:
Hmm...., These people are profoundly delusional and many of them have managed through our broken system to land jobs that puts them in control over other people. This is dangerous. They are a danger to society.
Hah, when one has been conditioned to see racism in practically everything, that is what one will find.
You just can’t get any more pathetic than this. Logic, common sense has left the Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies a long time ago. Gotta love the “ demanded they take it down”. How bout we demand you see it for what it is the American flag hanging from a construction crane honoring all those who gave their lives defending your right to even make such stupid claims.
Just another, artifical panic over false report of noose sighting....
So running to their safe spaces they crushed and trampled each other, breaking bones and causing several ambulances to rush to their aid.
They even fought over the puppies sent in to calm them. “Fifi is mine! Hands off!” Not a pretty sight. :abgg2q.jpg:

Local NAACP offended by steel cable loop holding an American flag on a construction crane.
A possible noose reported to Central Connecticut State University turned out to be a common sight across America: an American flag hanging from a construction crane.
That didn't stop the university or the local chapter of the NAACP from taking offense at the display, The College Fix reports.
“A construction crew working on campus hung an American flag from the crane’s cable to recognize Memorial Day,” President Zulma Toro wrote to the campus community. It was the second steel cable loop recently mistaken for a noose in the area.
“Quite frankly, I think it is reckless and tone deaf behavior,” Toro wrote. “We have been in contact with the construction company and demanded that the cable be lowered tonight. We have a team on site tonight monitoring the situation.”
John Tully, interim vice president for student affairs, told Fox 61 that the university spoke to some people "who certainly felt some pain" at seeing the "noose-like appearance," and "we feel that pain" as well."
Ronald Davis, president of the New Britain NAACP, told the station: "Regardless of what someone else says about that, what I see, as a black man? That’s a noose. Period. Take it down."

Comment:
Hmm...., These people are profoundly delusional and many of them have managed through our broken system to land jobs that puts them in control over other people. This is dangerous. They are a danger to society.
Hah, when one has been conditioned to see racism in practically everything, that is what one will find.
You just can’t get any more pathetic than this. Logic, common sense has left the Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies a long time ago. Gotta love the “ demanded they take it down”. How bout we demand you see it for what it is the American flag hanging from a construction crane honoring all those who gave their lives defending your right to even make such stupid claims.
So running to their safe spaces they crushed and trampled each other, breaking bones and causing several ambulances to rush to their aid.
They even fought over the puppies sent in to calm them. “Fifi is mine! Hands off!” Not a pretty sight. :abgg2q.jpg:
Was Bubba “Smollet” Wallace involved in this one too?

Comment:
Can you imagine walking around brainwashed that every single thing is a sign of racism. Or double secret racism.

Comment:
Since these morons fail to see the symbolism that they are pushing, maybe we should start acting like a communist state and arrest and execute those calling for the removal of the flag for being enemies of the state. That would serve them right.

Fuckin' stupid ass, ignorant monkeys.

I don't care if some colored boy "sees" a noose. It's not a noose. You can't make it something it's not with your mind.

I hoe they hang up more of them.

It's amazing to me how some of the ignorant moolies have lived as long as they have...

U.S. Flag On Crane Mistaken For Noose​

NOOSE?

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.47.50 PM.png

NOOSE?

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.48.30 PM.png

NOOSE?

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.48.11 PM.png

NOOSE?

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.49.05 PM.png

Are these people idiots? I don't even see a loop of wire. Closest thing up there is the SHACKLE they hung so that the flag would have a backing in order to fly properly.

Are loops of rope and wire now banned from the planet? I hope the construction company told the NAACP to go fuck themselves. They do not give out orders to the world.

NOOSE?

View attachment 496268

NOOSE?

View attachment 496271

NOOSE?

View attachment 496269

NOOSE?

View attachment 496272

Are these people idiots? I don't even see a loop of wire. Closest thing up there is the SHACKLE they hung so that the flag would have a backing in order to fly properly.

Are loops of rope and wire now banned from the planet? I hope the construction company told the NAACP to go fuck themselves. They do not give out orders to the world.
The shackle looks like a horse shoe, must be rustlers around--Git a rope.

Ha anyone noticed that the Democrat nincompoops on this board are too embarrassed to respond?

Obviously the Leftists on this board have no interest in responding to the factual truth. It does not fit their story..

Funny watching these dolts attending college with their fake degrees who love to protest and cause chaos on campus
In the real world ..you will quickly learn the term ..you’re fired

NOOSE?

View attachment 496268

NOOSE?

View attachment 496271

NOOSE?

View attachment 496269

NOOSE?

View attachment 496272

For all the non-riggers out there it's called a clevis.

NOOSE?

View attachment 496268

NOOSE?

View attachment 496271

NOOSE?

View attachment 496269

NOOSE?

View attachment 496272

Actually it is a shackle.
1623813626459.png

NOOSE?

View attachment 496268

NOOSE?

View attachment 496271

NOOSE?

View attachment 496269

NOOSE?

View attachment 496272

View attachment 501909

Clevis​

Clevis.jpg

Usually a U-shaped piece of iron or steel with holes at each end so that a pin could go through them. A clevis was used to connect two items, one with a ring at the end, and one that would fit in the U and had a hole in it for the pin to go through. There were also a variety of special-purpose clevises like the cross-link clevis shown on the right of the illustration. See also Plow clevis.
1001 Words and Phrases You Never Knew You Didn’t Know by W.R. Runyan Copyright © 2011 by W.R. Runyan

NOOSE?

View attachment 496268

NOOSE?

View attachment 496271

NOOSE?

View attachment 496269

NOOSE?

View attachment 496272

View attachment 501909

Clevis​

Clevis.jpg

Usually a U-shaped piece of iron or steel with holes at each end so that a pin could go through them. A clevis was used to connect two items, one with a ring at the end, and one that would fit in the U and had a hole in it for the pin to go through. There were also a variety of special-purpose clevises like the cross-link clevis shown on the right of the illustration. See also Plow clevis.
1001 Words and Phrases You Never Knew You Didn’t Know by W.R. Runyan Copyright © 2011 by W.R. Runyan

shack·le
/ˈSHak(ə)l/

noun
  • 1. a pair of fetters connected together by a chain, used to fasten a prisoner's wrists or ankles together.
  • 2. a metal link, typically U-shaped, closed by a bolt, used to secure a chain or rope to something.

Forum List

Back