U.S. won’t seek death penalty for Snowden, Holder says in letter to Russian official

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. has told a Russian official that the United States will not seek the death penalty for Edward Snowden, the former National Security Agency contractor who released classified documents to reporters about U.S. surveillance and who has been holed up in a Moscow airport.

In a bid to prevent Snowden from being granted asylum by Russia, Holder wrote a letter to the Russian justice minister, saying that although Snowden has been charged with theft and espionage, he would not face the death penalty if returned to the United States.

U.S. won?t seek death penalty for Snowden, Holder says in letter to Russian official - The Washington Post

Russia still won't extradite Snowden.

It must drive Papa Doc obama crazy being defied by this Russian white guy. Surely a speech that Putin is a racist will come soon.

I take personal joy and satisfaction in Putin putting that fool in his place.

Russia still won't extradite Snowden.

It must drive Papa Doc obama crazy being defied by this Russian white guy. Surely a speech that Putin is a racist will come soon.

I take personal joy and satisfaction in Putin putting that fool in his place.

I can't deny that it also gives me a large amount of satisfaction.... very large!:D

Forum List

Back