UAW president apparently has been embellizing union members money

Why did I know this all long?

I must be psychic. :laughing0301:

There isn't an entity built that someone hasn't embezzled from. Hopefully if true he gets nailed with a long prison stretch. Unlike other examples.

Usually it's upper management that embezzles....The guy if guilty should face jail time....

Probably been living the high life on the backs of UAW workers.
You could likely say that about any of these big national officers in large unions. Especially in the UAW.
They are well compensated. Feds charge 12th person in ongoing corruption probe into United Auto Workers union

And it's all the more galling since Obama took Stimulus funds to illegally save the corrupt GM and UAW leadership
from going bankrupt and having to clean house.

If ever tempted to buy a GM product my family has instructions to shoot me.

Crooked UAW honcho stealing his working stooges’ money?

Good Lord! What’s next? The Teamsters’ shoveling millions of their stooges’ money to the mob for ‘investment’ in Las Vegas?

Be sure to look for the Union Label in your union president’s $5,000 hand-stitched Italian suit.

Not surprised in the least

I agree since Obama used tax payer money to bail out the UAW's badly handled pension funds.

That's money the taxpayers won't get back.
Do we at least get a new car?

LMAO I hope you're not holding your breath. I sure as hell ain't.
Well, maybe, but it won't be a GM-they ain't working.

LMAO You are oh so right.

Crooked UAW honcho stealing his working stooges’ money?

Good Lord! What’s next? The Teamsters’ shoveling millions of their stooges’ money to the mob for ‘investment’ in Las Vegas?

Be sure to look for the Union Label in your union president’s $5,000 hand-stitched Italian suit.
Those stooges are well compensated and that`s what irks you. Union envy.:itsok:

Forum List

Back