Uh, Mr. Trump...that embassy.....was a Bush Jr. Move...you moronic simp!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump calls off trip to London, blaming Obama for Bush embassy decision: Does Trump ever and I mean ever ever ever find out real facts and details before he opens that old white wrinkled burger smelling mouth!! I've never seen a white guy ever, so envious of a negro in my fuckin life.....like get a room Trump, the guy is married!!

Trump calls off trip to London, blaming Obama for Bush embassy decision: Does Trump ever and I mean ever ever ever find out real facts and details before he opens that old white wrinkled burger smelling mouth!! I've never seen a white guy ever, so envious of a negro in my fuckin life.....like get a room Trump, the guy is married!!
I don't know, you liberals are jealous of any black man who has more money than you ,and you want him punished by raising his taxes.

• Banned
I don't know, you liberals are jealous of any black man who has more money than you ,and you want him punished by raising his taxes.
Dude, I can't read cra cra shit...what the fuck are you talking about, fool?

Forum List

Back