UK : Muscovy is the last remaining old Colonial Empire in existence, occupying 11% of our globe, and seeking to expand once more. MAGA crew do you ?

MAGA & commies crews do you agree with UK's Foreign Secretary David Lammy ?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

• Total voters

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
UK : Muscovy is the last remaining old Colonial Empire in existence, occupying 11% of our globe, and seeking to expand once more. Well said! Now, kick Moscow
🇷🇺
empire
out of UN Security Council! still, MAGA & commies crews , do you agree with UK's Foreign Secretary David Lammy ? my position on this , you know well.

“Imperialism. I know it when I see it." 2/ "Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is trying to return us to a world of the past. A world of imperialism. A world of redrawing borders by force.”“Your invasion is in your own interest. Yours alone. To expand your mafia state into a mafia empire."

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

UK : Muscovy is the last remaining old Colonial Empire in existence, occupying 11% of our globe, and seeking to expand once more. Well said! Now, kick Moscow
🇷🇺
empire
out of UN Security Council! still, MAGA & commies crews , do you agree with UK's Foreign Secretary David Lammy ? my position on this , you know well.

“Imperialism. I know it when I see it." 2/ "Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is trying to return us to a world of the past. A world of imperialism. A world of redrawing borders by force.”“Your invasion is in your own interest. Yours alone. To expand your mafia state into a mafia empire."

View attachment 1017859

~~~~~~
While everyone is pointing to Russia and it's so called Imperialism, everyone forgets that Islam has been spreading either by immigration or force of arms..

Russia and it's so called Imperialism
so called ? so you are saying Muscovy is not an expansionist , predatory 🇷🇺 empire ?

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

~~~~~~
While everyone is pointing to Russia and it's so called Imperialism, everyone forgets that Islam has been spreading either by immigration or force of arms..
DO YOU AGREE ON THIS ?
What Trump has said about the war in Ukraine:- Ukraine should surrender because moscow ulus "always wins war"- He's called for people to "boo" Zelenskyy- He's said that he would lift the sanctions against moscow ulus and Iran- He's said the US needs to "get out of Ukraine war", which would probably end all US military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine (as they have no boots on the ground)

Forum List

Back