UK suspends arms sales to Israel

The Foreign Office said the two-month review had raised concerns about the way Israel had conducted itself in the conflict in Gaza.

Well its a start.
There is no doubt that Israel is in breach of International law.
The UK should not be arming nazis.
Better late than never

Vile coverage by the Media over the killing of baby twins by Israel.

Appalling and yet these war crimes are repeated daily by the Zionist apartheid regime, and many here on this forum support this slaughter of innocents. It’s hard to believe this kind horror occurs today, and continues unabated and supported by western governments and peoples.

Appalling and yet these war crimes are repeated daily by the Zionist apartheid regime, and many here on this forum support this slaughter of innocents. It’s hard to believe this kind horror occurs today, and continues unabated and supported by western governments and peoples.
Indeed i thought humans had moved forward but this shows some are still stone age savages.

Indeed i thought humans had moved forward but this shows some are still stone age savages.
Yes. Had you told me this would to happen before 10/7 had occurred, I would have thought you crazy. Apparently we humans have not progressed. We’re still blood thirsty savages. It doesn’t bode well for the future of mankind.

Forum List

Back