Ukrainian kamikaze drone strikes 'struck Putin's Satan-2 nuclear missiles' - prompting huge explosion

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Ukrainian kamikaze drone strikes 'struck Putin's Satan-2 nuclear missiles'

-

prompting huge explosion

21 Sep 2024 ~~ By Freya Barnes & Will Stewart

A Ukrainian kamikaze drone strike reportedly struck Vladimir Putin's Satan-2 nuclear missile, prompting an apocalyptic explosion yesterday morning.
A secret ammunition silo facility at Toropets in Tver region that housed one of the Russian President's nuke missiles was hit by Ukrainian drone, it was claimed yesterday.
It allegedly happened just ten miles from an 'indestructible' 30,000 ton munitions storage site that had been obliterated on Wednesday.
A huge explosion was triggered when the 'Satan-2' missile was hit, causing locals to panic over fears of a Doomsday detonation.
The claim that the missile was destroyed came from a Russian Telegram channel and a news blackout intensified the rumour.
1726994547948.png

Apocalyptic explosions tore apart two massive Russian missile and ammunition storage depots early this morning

Commentary:
A few years ago I believed Russia was a capable fighting force but it seems I was wrong. Ukraine however with substantially less munitions and soldiers continues to hold its own.
They've come up with some novel methods of fighting Russians.
It clearly wasn't a Nuclear explosion, and even if one of their large missiles was there it wouldn't explode like a nuclear bomb unless it was armed and set off by it's own internal mechanism. It sounds more like the drone hit a solid fueled ICBM. Even loaded with a nuke their fail safe system seemed to work but it ignited like a big firecracker.
Meanwhile, the US is rapidly losing leadership, and is currently more isolated than it's ever been. The "Deep State" seems to believe getting into a war with Russia will somehow make them more powerful and they will bounce back. The fact is that the U.S. is not too popular around the world, and many would love to see the bullies learn a hard lesson.
Please note:
When 9/11 happened, Putin was the first world leader to call Bush and send his condolences to him and the American people. He also offered to do anything to help. Bush later took him up on that offer. Putin has never been an enemy to us, but Democrat Neo-Marxists and Nato can't exist without one.

-

prompting huge explosion

A Ukrainian kamikaze drone strike reportedly struck Vladimir Putin's Satan-2 nuclear missile, prompting an apocalyptic explosion yesterday morning.
A secret ammunition silo facility at Toropets in Tver region that housed one of the Russian President's nuke missiles was hit by Ukrainian drone, it was claimed yesterday.
It allegedly happened just ten miles from an 'indestructible' 30,000 ton munitions storage site that had been obliterated on Wednesday.
A huge explosion was triggered when the 'Satan-2' missile was hit, causing locals to panic over fears of a Doomsday detonation.
The claim that the missile was destroyed came from a Russian Telegram channel and a news blackout intensified the rumour.
View attachment 1016144
Apocalyptic explosions tore apart two massive Russian missile and ammunition storage depots early this morning

Commentary:
A few years ago I believed Russia was a capable fighting force but it seems I was wrong. Ukraine however with substantially less munitions and soldiers continues to hold its own.
It clearly wasn't a Nuclear explosion, and even if one of their large missiles was there it wouldn't explode like a nuclear bomb unless it was armed and set off by it's own internal mechanism. It sounds more like the drone hit a solid fueled ICBM. Even loaded with a nuke their fail safe system seemed to work but it ignited like a big firecracker.
Meanwhile, the US is rapidly losing leadership, and is currently more isolated than it's ever been. The "Deep State" seems to believe getting into a war with Russia will somehow make them more powerful and they will bounce back. The fact is that the U.S. is not too popular around the world, and many would love to see the bullies learn a hard lesson.
Please note:
When 9/11 happened, Putin was the first world leader to call Bush and send his condolences to him and the American people. He also offered to do anything to help. Bush later took him up on that offer. Putin has never been an enemy to us, but Democrat Neo-Marxists and Nato can't exist without one.
The near term future of warfare will be drones coupled with A.I. Dont ask me what this willl mean for citizens.dealing with the domestic application by police agencies one day. It will not be a happy future for our species.

-

prompting huge explosion

View attachment 1016144

Commentary:
Please note:
What you mean is a NATO missile, and if that was some sort on Nuclear site it shows how deranged and insane the bastards are, and if you agree with it you are insane.

-

prompting huge explosion

View attachment 1016144

Commentary:
Please note:

So why are you cheering for Putin, exactly?

I mean, other than Trump is his bitch?

-

prompting huge explosion

View attachment 1016144

Commentary:
Please note:

1727010009448.jpeg

So why are you cheering for Putin, exactly?

I mean, other than Trump is his bitch?
What worries me is there are many like you in America who actually believe Trump is Putin Bitch, if he was he would been arrested by the security services and charged, all that nonsense started when that Bitch Clinton couldn't accept losing an election, if the US is any ones Bitch it's the Zionist lobby.

What worries me is there are many like you in America who actually believe Trump is Putin Bitch, if he was he would been arrested by the security services and charged, all that nonsense started when that Bitch Clinton couldn't accept losing an election, if the US is any ones Bitch it's the Zionist lobby.

Oh, both parties are the Zionist's bitches, but that's really not what we are discussing today.

We are discussing why Trump is so in Putin's pocket. Do the Pee Tapes really exist, or does Trump mere let himself get flattered by Putin?

Oh, both parties are the Zionist's bitches, but that's really not what we are discussing today.

We are discussing why Trump is so in Putin's pocket. Do the Pee Tapes really exist, or does Trump mere let himself get flattered by Putin?
Zionism means Jews having a home in Israel. 80 Years later after the U.N voted for this and decades of them having to defend this homeland and you are outraged?

Would you prefer all of the Middle East be run by the Taliban or Iran?

They are the only democracy in the region and it is their homeland. Criticize policies or decisions by government, if objective in the argument that is fair game. Don't criticize them for wanting a safe homeland to live in or Western nations who support their ally.

Zionism means Jews having a home in Israel. 80 Years later after the U.N voted for this and decades of them having to defend this homeland and you are outraged?

Would you prefer all of the Middle East be run by the Taliban or Iran?

They are the only democracy in the region and it is their homeland. Criticize policies or decisions by government, if objective in the argument that is fair game. Don't criticize them for wanting a safe homeland to live in or Western nations who support their ally.

Wow. that was awfully generous of the UN to give them a home.

Tell you what, let's go ahead and have the UN give your home to some deserving Chinese people.

Oh, wait, they gave away land that wasn't theirs to give away? Well, that doesn't seem right.

Israel is not a DEMOCRACY any more than South Africa was a Democracy under Apartheid, or the US South was a "Democracy" during the time of Jim Crow.

What I would prefer is for my country to not keep going to war in the Middle East so the Zionists can pretend their magic sky fairy loves them the very bestest.

Wow. that was awfully generous of the UN to give them a home.

Tell you what, let's go ahead and have the UN give your home to some deserving Chinese people.

Oh, wait, they gave away land that wasn't theirs to give away? Well, that doesn't seem right.

Israel is not a DEMOCRACY any more than South Africa was a Democracy under Apartheid, or the US South was a "Democracy" during the time of Jim Crow.

What I would prefer is for my country to not keep going to war in the Middle East so the Zionists can pretend their magic sky fairy loves them the very bestest.

All a man has in life is G-d and his word.

The above lead to character which can only be given away not taken away and only if you allow it to be stolen.

The past is done, it's that simple. 80 Years, attacks from different nations for which Israel didn't say "boo" to, repeated enemies of all stripes surrounding this small nation.

I am perhaps in the minority when I believe a two state solution in some form is the long term answer, however, Israel as a nation for Jews exists for a reason. We weren't around when the holocaust and its reality became known, when two nukes were dropped.

We can't turn our back on nations who believe in liberty, freedom of religion and democratic elections.

All a man has in life is G-d and his word.

The above lead to character which can only be given away not taken away and only if you allow it to be stolen.

Um, guy, if you need to live in fear of an imaginary sky man to have "character", then you probably don't have any.

The past is done, it's that simple. 80 Years, attacks from different nations for which Israel didn't say "boo" to, repeated enemies of all stripes surrounding this small nation.

Um, yes, that's what happens when you steal someone's land, they want to take it out of your hide.

I am perhaps in the minority when I believe a two state solution in some form is the long term answer, however, Israel as a nation for Jews exists for a reason. We weren't around when the holocaust and its reality became known, when two nukes were dropped.

A lot of Non-Jews got killed in the Holocaust, and none of them are asking for special treatment for eternity for it.

Heck, Gays were killed in the Holocaust, are you fucks going to knock off the homophobia?

The reason why the Two-State solution won't work is it would require Palestinians to acquiesce to the theft of their land to start with.

We can't turn our back on nations who believe in liberty, freedom of religion and democratic elections.
Well, the Zionist Enttiy doesn't believe in any of that shit. They need to keep a boot on the neck of the Palestinians because if they ever ALL got to vote, Israel would be no more.

But Trump isn't in Putins pocket it's fake news that started when Hillary Clinton threw a tantrum when she didn't win the election, that is when all the nonsense started.

Forum List

Back